Lost entries

We hit the 50 votes I required, so here you guys go, we only need 400 more reads for me to publish the final chapter.

This first one was from the day that Ash visited Misty and Brock.

Ash's Diary: 

It's been too long since I've seen those two when I first saw Misty I embraced her, mainly cause Brock was to busy drooling over Lillie, I didn't like that but I don't know why. Misty and I chatted for a while, and at one point she said: "You have feelings for Lillie don't you." There was a tone of sadness in her voice, but I didn't know why. Something yelled at me that I did, but I don't and that's what I told her. She accused me of lying.

This next one is Ash's from the fateful day.

Ash's Diary:

I felt her hand on my cheek and I didn't feel pain as I was confused. Suddenly I felt a warm pair of lips on mine, It was Lillie I could tell. I started to kiss her back, it got passionate quickly and I wanted that moment to last forever and it felt like it did. Finally, my lungs ran out air and we could both do nothing but smile. Then what Lillie did next freaked me out, she motioned for me to follow her over to the balcony railing, she had an evil grin on her face and I started to sweat. "What's wrong Ash?" She whispered rather seductively in my ear, and I responded truthfully. "I find you to be unpredictable at times, and I don't know what you're doing right now." Lillie giggled and smiled at me, this time it was genuine. "You enjoyed our kiss didn't you?" She interrogated, "Man why does she have to be so cute?" I wondered to myself, and out loud on accident. "Why thank you, but please answer my question." She responded. "Alright, I'll answer your question," I whispered in her ear, as we subconsciously interlaced our fingers. I placed my lips back on hers and this kiss got heated quickly, I rolled my tongue across her lips and we began to seriously make out, Mallow was watching but I didn't care. The only thing that mattered now was that Lillie was mine and I was hers. 

This next one happened in between the fateful day and New Years. ALSO WARNING THAT THIS ONE MENTIONS ABUSE!

Lillie's Diary:

 Last night I invited Ash over for dinner at Wickie's vacation house, and I had some things to get off my chest, where it was going though led to way more than I expected. I made some Malasadas and over dinner, I told Ash about the things in my life. I told him that my own mother had abused me both physically and... well yeah, my brother had run out, and my Mom didn't truly love me. Ash pitied me and he enveloped me in a hug, it made me feel secure and safe. "Please don't let me go, Ash," I told him and he smiled. "I don't want to let you go Lil, I want to hold you in my arms forever." He informed me, but I caught something in his words. "Lil?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Your new nickname." He told me, but two could play that game. "Alright then Ashy, if you want to hold me forever than allow me to make that wish a reality," I told him with an evil grin on my face. Ash only laughed and I wrapped my arms around him, he accepts me for who I am, I guess that's what true love is. No, I don't guess, I know.