Day 8

(A/N finally, I'll be giving you guys some more fluff. Ready?) 

Lillie's Diary:

Finally back in school, but before school even started we had some problems. Kanto's notorious team rocket showed up trying to take Ash's Pikachu. Though their name really fit them today, they blasted off with the just power of Pikachu's thunderbolt. It's not the first time it's happened either from what I can tell. Anyways, today we had a lecture about Ultra Beasts, it was taught by Mr. Kukui's girlfriend, Professor Burnet. Everything she explained was similar to what my mom had described, they appear from Ultra Wormholes, they live in seemingly other dimensions, but they have appeared once when Alola was almost destroyed, but it was saved by the Tapu's or Guardians. Everyone else seemed to be very intrigued, Lana and Mallow both looked at each other wide-eyed. Kiawe and Ash wanted to try and catch one. Even Sophocles was awake this time! I, however, knew a lot of it since my Mom had been trying to unlock the secret of these Ultra Wormholes for a while now. "What causes the Ultra Wormholes to open?" Lana asked, Burnet, explained it like this, "Apparently they open when the stress of cosmic energy is high. We don't know what that means, but we think it may have something to do with the Sun and Moon guardians." I have to make sure my mom doesn't read this stuff, she could destroy the world if she's not careful with her work. Anyways, while we were outside, we all felt an earthquake. I knew my mom was trying to open the Ultra Wormholes again and she failed again. Burnet also recognized the shaking as someone trying to open Ultra Wormholes. I hope no one hates me for what my mom is doing. Then again, why would anyone suspect that I had anything to do with it?

Ash's Diary:

It's great to be back in school, but it wasn't great to see team rocket show up unexpectedly, however they blasted off again without Pikachu, so no harm no foul? Professor Burnet's lesson on Ultra Beasts or UB's as she called them was interesting, they can only appear from Ultra Wormholes that connect to other dimensions, the only pokemon known to defeat them were the Island Guardians, or the Tapu's. The only person who didn't seem too interested was Lillie, I wondered why considering her passion for studying pokemon. Anyways, while we were outside, I felt the ground shake, it wasn't too surprising since Kiawe had told me about the seismic activity around Alola, but Kiawe said this shaking wasn't natural. Professor Burnet said that it was someone trying to open Ultra Wormholes. Lillie seemed to just retract herself after that, Sophocles, Mallow, Lana, Kiawe and I couldn't stop talking about it though. I still wondered why Lillie seemed to get scared after the shaking, She'd lived here her whole life so she should be used to the shaking right? I'll ask her tomorrow, we're going on a hike through some ruins anyways.