Day 13

Lillie's Diary:

Today we visited two of Ash's old friends in the Kanto region, Misty and Brock. Unfortunately, I'm upset because of the first thing that happened, as soon as Ash saw Misty, he ran towards her and enveloped her in a hug that Misty returned. Ash may love Misty, and if that's the case I'll be heartbroken. After that I couldn't do anything but hide my emotions, thankfully I hid them pretty well, though Lana could see right through me. I'm not angry at Misty at all, it's not her fault if Ash loves her. She's actually really nice, but Brock tried to flirt with me as soon as he saw me. I made sure he knew I wasn't interested with a hard slap, Lana, Mallow, and Misty all laughed. Brock must have done this a ton and got slapped every single time. In the meantime, Lana and Misty started talking and they were very similar in terms of their hobbies. Water type specialists, surfers, I could go on and on. Still, I went to stare at the beach, I knew that I was crying but I didn't care, Ash loved Misty, I knew it. What can I do though? 

Wow, Misty could see through me as well, while I was crying Misty came over and comforted me. She admitted she did have feelings for Ash but that she knew Ash didn't love her back. She told me that Ash had feelings for a certain blonde that he'd become friends with. I knew she was referring to Serena, but still Misty comforted me. As she left, I could've sworn that she whispered: "Go get him." However, that was a figment of my imagination, it had to be. 

(A/N Note that I don't have Ash's entry in here, at the end of this I will write a chapter called the lost entires which will feature pages I don't have written in the main story.)