Protecting Serene At All Cost

Seulgi's POV

"Alright folks, I think both the maid of honors catched the flowers from our newly wed couple. May we request them to stand next to each other beside Wendy and Joy." The emcee said. Shit, my heart is beating so fast right now. Standing next to Irene? Gosh, it's been a long time. I stand next to Joy so I'm kind of in the middle between Irene and her.

Soon Joy pushed me and I almost bumped to Irene. "I'm sorry Baechu." Both of us were so surprised at what I said. Opps o_o, it just slipped in my mouth.

"It's okay Seulgi. Don't worry about it."

"What the hell Joy! Don't push me," I whispered to her.

Soon the guest were cheering for the newly weds to kiss and technically to us too. Ommmoo heart, please be okay.

Then Joy whispered back. "Seulgi make sure not to go all the way when you kiss Irene, okay?"

I hit her arm and then both Wendy and Joy laughed. Soon they kissed on their lips while Irene kissed my checks. I felt like a red tomato right now. Her soft lips on my cheeks woaahh how I missed it.

After that kissed on the cheeks everybody was like booiinggg..... What the heck do they want us to do? Omoooo then I realized what they wanted as I saw Irene blushing so hard. (O////O) ...WTH...They freaking wanted us to kiss on the lips too.

The crowd started enchanting... "On the lips....on the lips.....kiss on the lips..."

"Alright my friends Seulgi and Irene, the crowd are cheering for a kiss on the lips so what are you guys going to do?"

I looked at Irene straight to her eyes. Gosh her eyes, I can be lost with it. It's been such a long time since the last time I get close to her like this.

"We don't have to do it. I can walk out in here right now." I was about to walk out but then she held my arm and kissed me on my freaking lips.

Me: (o///////o)

Everyone: ヽ(^o^)ρ   σ(^o^)/   \(◦'  '◦)/  \(◦' '◦)/

"What the hell?" Ughhh her lips was so addicting. Holy shit, I'm getting so hot right now. How I missed her lips. When she was about to pull out from our kiss I hugged her closer and deepened our kiss. To my surprise she responded with the same passion and love as we are almost out of breath when we stopped kissing. And soon we realized that the crowd is so silent and when we looked at them.

Everyone: (⊙.☉)  (ὸ.ό)  (●.◉)  (⊙_⊙')  (o_O)

Wendy and Joy:   (Ŏ艸Ŏ) (*・艸・)

Then somebody was like covering Serene's eyes while Serene tries to remove it.

Me and Irene was like (._. ) ( ._.).. Holy shit, I felt like I wanna disappear now out of embarassment.

Then it took a minute for the emcee to break the silence. "Ohhhhh that was unexpected. Wow I don't think I can be able to move on easily after seeing that? Are you guys not in a relationship for real?"

Irene immediately goes back to her seat and when I was about to go back to my place too, Joy stopped me and smirked. "Didn't I warned you already bear?" Ughhh such a bitch....

Omooo but my heart is filled with joy right now. Having a chance to kiss her again, ugghhh what a lucky bitch I am. After the reception, everyone congratulated and wish a good luck for Wendy and Joy's honeymoon. Soon they left and it's only me, Serene and Irene.

"Mommy Seulgi...Mommy Seulgi... The wedding is over now so can you teach me how to draw?" Serene excitedly said.

"Of course, but it depends on what mama Irene will say?" I smiled at her and looked at Irene.

"Mama Irene? Is that okay if Mama Seulgi will spend some time with me?"

It took a while before she responded and take note it's with a deep sighed.

"Whatever makes my baby Serene happy."

"Really?" Then she immediately hugged and kissed Irene. "Thank you mama. I love you.."

Irene hugged her back with her eyes closed while smiling. "I love you so so much Serene." Oh no, I can't help but be emotional right now. My tears won't just stop. Seeing them like this makes my heart flutter and breaks it at the same time. Why did I say Yes in aborting her and why didn't I believe in Irene that time. We could have been a happy family right now if it wasn't for that stupid choice that night. I thought I was able to forgive myself already but I was wrong. My tears kept on falling when Irene opened her eyes. I saw in her eyes how worried she were. She still that Baechu after all.

"Seul, are you okay?" Irene softly asked and soon Serene saw me and immediately hugged me too.

"Why are you sad mommy Seulgi?"

I shaked my head. "No, I'm not. I'm just so happy to be with you."

"I'm really glad too. I really like you a lot mommy Seulgi."

After that emotional scene the three of us went to grab coloring and drawing materials for my lesson with Serene. When we were walking in the parking lot to get to Irene's car, I suddenly felt like there were eyes staring at us. What the heck, I felt like someone is spying on us. Then I noticed two random guys staring at Irene and Serene. Hmmmm there is something fishy about those two guys. I immediately hold Irene and Serene's hand. I really have a bad feeling right now.

Soon the two guys blocked our way and I stepped forward and kept Serene and Irene behind me.

"Call the police now." I whispered to Irene.

"What the hell do you guys want?"

"Just give us the kid and we wont hurt you."

"The kid...? You mean Serene. And what do you need from her?"

"You don't need to know Ms. Kang. Just hand her to us and we're good." What the heck, they even know me. Well, maybe because I'm an actress.

I chuckled. "I'm gonna die first before you can take her away from us." Irene squeezed my arm and looked at me worriedly. Then I gave her a reassuring smile and told her. "Just keep on calling the police and cover Serene's eyes. Trust me. I'm not gonna let them touch you and her. Not until I'm cold." Then she immediately cover Serene's eyes.

"Mama, what's going on? Who are they and why did they say that they want me?"

"Serene" I softly said.

"Mommy Seulgi?"

"Yes, it's me...just be a good girl and don't remove mama's hand on your eyes okay. If you do that, then mommy Seulgi will stay a little bit longer here."

"For real?"

"Yes. So don't open your eyes until mama remove her hand okay?"

"Got it mommy." Then I stood up and give Irene a smile again.

I stepped a little bit forward, a little bit farther but enough to protect them. Soon one of the guy threw a punch on me. I easily dogged it and managed to give him a blow in his stomach. He fell on his knees and then soon the other guy came in the picture and wrapped his arm around my neck. Again, I do all my action scenes in my movies and series and really been training so hard on self defense and martial arts so I was able to get out of his trap. I twisted his arm and pushed him.

"You little bitch." Then both of them started attacking me at the same time. I was hit a couple of times from here and there but I wouldn't let them pass through me. It was tough to knock them out because they are big guys but I managed to hit them a couples of times too. Soon the police siren were heard and the two guys started running. I was so fucking tired and hurt that I fell on my knees when a crying Irene and Serene immediately run towards me.

"Mommy Seulgi what happened to you?" Serene said as she hugged me. And soon Irene hugged me too.

"You dumb bear! But thank you so much for protecting Serene."

"It's the least I can do. But we have to talk later. For now, let's report it to the police and settle Serene." Then she nodded.