Waking up with the Bae's

Seulgi's POV

I woke up from Serene's laughter. I wondered why she seemed so happy.

"Grandpa, stop tickling me...." She complained while laughing.

"What if I don't want to..." A familiar voice said. I was so schocked when I fully opened my eyes.

"Mr. President?" I surprisingly said.

"Omoooo, finally you're awake now." I got startled when someone just hugged me. She looked at me on the verge of crying. "I'm so worried when I heard what happened to you."

"Mom? What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Grandma, mommy Seulgi calls you mom too like Mama Irene?"

"Yep Serene, you heard it right. Mommy Seulgi calls me -----" then she immediately stopped. "Mommy Seulgi? Wait---you're calling Seulgi mommy?"

"Yep grandma, you heard it right. She's my mommy and later she will be Mama Irene's wife."

Mr. President was drinking water when he almost spat the water because of Serene's declaration mean while ...

Me: ( o//////// o)

Irene's mom : ( ☉_☉)

And then Irene just came in.....

"Oh Seulgi.. I'm glad you're awake. I brought something for you to eat." She just put all the things she bought in the table and then finally she noticed that everyone was quiet. "What the heck? What's with the face everybody?" She looked at everyone and then I pointed my finger at Serene and then she just gave Irene her prettiest smile.

"What did you do this time little brat?"

"Nothing. I just told them that later mommy Seulgi will be your wife. Remember you told auntie Joy and Wen---....." Irene's eyes widen and she immediately covered Serene's mouth.Then she whispered something to her."

"Don't you have any homework to do Serene?"

"Oh yeah.... thanks for reminding me mama."

"Oh grandma, grandpa.. I just remembered that I have to do homework. I'll just go there (pointing at a table) and finished it first and then we can play again."

"Araso..araso... do you need help?" Irene's mom said.

"I'm good grandma. I got this. Remember I'm smart and got it from you."

I swear when Serene said that Irene's and Mr. President's face was priceless. I can see that they wanted to burst out of laughing but they are trying hard not to. Are they mocking Irene's mom? I think I remembered Irene telling me that her mom was so bad in school that she have to repeat some of her subjects.

Then Serene stared at Irene and Mr. President intently.

"Mama Irene.... Grandpa.. Did I say something funny? Is it because I told you that grandma is smart?" Then she looked at Irene's mom. "Aren't you smart grandma?" And then that's it. Mr. President and Irene burst out in laughing.

"Yah, both of you. Why are you laughing like that?"

"Nothing.." Irene said and then Irene's mom looked at Mr. President. "Nothing. You're so cute honey."

"Okay that's it. Im not cooking anymore for you guys. You cook your own."

"What? I didn't do anything. It's just appa-uncle's face was so funny when Serene said that." Oh so he was calling Mr. President, appa-uncle now. They must have improved their relationship. That's good.

"What Irene? Don't turn the things around. You're the one who made the funny face when your daughter said that."

Lol both of them are trying to get away when it's clear that both of them were making fun of her.

"Don't believe them grandma. Both of them we're laughing at you." Serene said.

And that's it, I burst out laughing. I swear they are so cute. I'm almost out of breath when I finished laughing and then I realized that all of them were looking at me.

"What?" I said.

"You should always laugh mommy Seulgi. You looked so pretty." Serene said.