Deceived by an Angel

Seulgi's POV

I woke up with the smell of a good food and good dream. Ughhh I can't even remember when is the last time I had wake up wih the smell of bacon, spam and egg. Gosh my stomach is growling. And as for my dream, I dreamt of kissing Irene like old days. I saw her beautiful face super close to me so I just pulled her in a kiss. That's the best. I went to the kitchen and saw Irene preparing breakfast while Serene is sitting and patiently waiting for her food. My gosh this is a picture of a family I always wanted with Irene. How I wish that we can just be like this everyday.

"Good morning mommy Seulgi." Serene greeted cheerfully with her pretty smile.

"Good morning my angel. Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yep cause I'm so happy that you're with us?" Uwuuuu this kid is just the sweetest. Irene put food to Serene's plate and then looked at me.

"Why did you wake up so early Seulgi?" Irene asked.

"Oh since you're going to work I decided to come with Serene in the school everyday to make sure she's safe."

"For real? For real mommy Seulgi?"

I smiled at how excited she is.

"You don't have to do it Seulgi. You can just rest up cause when you come back to work it will be busy for you." Irene said.

"It's okay besides I filed an indefinite leave."

As expected she'll be surprised. Yesterday I've received the call from uncle, Irene's step dad which happens to be the President of the agency I've been working with. I told him everything that happened and he got alarmed too. I asked him to investigate Bogum and I asked for an indefinite leave and will be back as soon as I assured that Irene and Serene are safe. Of course considering that he loves them, he said he'll take care of everything so I can just focus on Irene and Serene. My goodness, good thing that I have good connection, but anyways I can always give up my career for them. I already have enough savings to put up a business and to live comfortably.

'Wait what?"

"You don't have to worry Irene. Everything is under control. Now, can I have a breakfast with you guys? I haven't have a decent breakfast for the past nine years."

Oh my goodness, home cook is the best. I was just eating and eating when I noticed Irene and Serene just staring intently at me. (ఠ_ఠ )  (ఠ_ఠ )

I smiled at them with a spoonful of food inside my mouth.

"Mommy Seulgi, when is the last time you eat? Here you can have more of my food." Serene said and then I saw Irene's face like (*・艸・) and then after a sec, she burst out laughing.

Then it's my turn and Serene to look intently at Irene. ( o_o) (  0_0) . She stopped laughing as soon as she realized we are staring at her.

"What? Oh my goodness, you're so funny Seul. I'll cook more for you from now on."

"Are you kidding?"

She shaked her head. "Ommoo I'm the happiest." and giving out my prettiest smile at her.

"Mommy Seulgi, you're so cute..no wonder Mama Irene looked at you this morning while you're sleeping."

Me: ( °□°) ?

Irene: (,,꒪꒫꒪,,)

I'm so surprised with what Serene said. "What? Your mama Irene do that?"

"And do you remember that you kissed my mama Irene?" Serene said while Irene on the other hand looked at Serene like telling her not to say anything but too late already.

"I did--what?" Aigooo so it's not a dream then so it's real..Schocks.. (O....O)

"YOu------" Serene didn't finished her sentenced as Irene put her hand on her mouth.

"Alright young girl, time to wear your uniform now." Irene said while she dragged Serene.

"You better finish your breakfast and prepare if you'll come with school with Serene."

"Alright. I will." I quickly finished the food and washed the dishes.

(In the school)

"Serene did I really kissed your mama Irene?"

"Yes, you did mommy Seulgi. Good job. Mama's face was so red after that. Soon maybe she'll let you stay and we can all be together." She said happily.

"You know mommy, this morning is the very first time I see Mama Irene laughed so hard in front of others. I was right, you can really make her smile and happy aside from me of course.  Thank you mommy." She hugged me and then kissed me. "Alright, I'll see you after class."

That kid I swear...she's so smart and mature for her age. Gosh, we're blessed because of her, she's such an angel.

(Dinner time at home)

The three of us were eating peacefully when Irene asked Serene.

"So Serene how was your day? Did you have fun in school?"

"Yes I did Mama Irene. I love going to school. I think mommy Seulgi had fun too."

"Oh really?"

"Aha, she's like talking to my new teacher, Ms. Tzuyu which happened to be a fan of her and they were talking lots of stories and my teacher even give her phone number to mommy Seulgi."

Oh------ my -------freaking-------- God. (`〇Д〇)The air suddenly became different like there's a dark aura coming from Irene.

"So tell me Serene, this new teacher of yours, is she pretty?"

"Definitely pretty mama but of course you're prettier." Serene said to Irene. Irene looked at me ready to kill me while Serene gave me that evil smirked. You're so dead Joy. Once you come back from honeymoon, I'll bury you alive.

"Oh maybe I should see it myself tomorrow right?" God, I'm having chicken skins already with Irene's voice.

"Right mama. Come with us tomorrow in school so you can meet Ms. Tzuyu." Serene said.

I was gonna continue eating my food when Irene said  "Oh Seulgi, aren't you finished eating your food?" Then she grabbed my plate and put in on the sink. "I bet you're full now so you can grab your phone and message Ms. Tzuyu."  Oh no, my delicious food ( T T ) I looked at Serene and she was like giving me a peace sign.

"Damn it. I thought you're an angel. I was deceived" I told myself.