Chapter 3

Previously

"George I love you too"I  said. He was so happy I  could practically see his heart through his shirt booming with love. He kissed me one more time then just hugged me.

I thought in my head this is it.My mother once said to me that I would never get a man well she obviously couldn't tell the future." Julia dear I can hardly breath!"George gasped then I realised I had tightened my grip around his waist." Sorry sorry sorry sorry"I said as I let go and just stood there." No it's alright it's just you have a tight grip"George said while trying to catch his breath.

Later

It was now about 5 o'clock so I decided to ask the boys what they wanted to eat. Paul said"anything vegetarian" John said" anything! But not veggies!" Ringo said" something that will be delicious and filling" and George said" You". "What!? George!"I replied. He just laughed. So something vegetarian without vegetables and delicious. I know. Maccaroni and cheese!(see what I did there 😉)

I started making the cheese sauce then George can into the kitchen." So what has the chef decided to make?"he asked." Maccaroni and cheese!"I said." Oh ok you need any help?"George asked." No! Now out of the kitchen the chef is busy go on!"I said making a hand gesture toward the door. George put his hands up in defeat and walked out.

A few moments later

I took the maccaroni out of the oven and took it through to the table with two seats on each side." Come in boys tea out!"I spited then went back through to the kitchen and grabbed five plates , five fork and five knifes. I lay out the plate and cutlery in front of every seat and soon heard foot steps coming down the aisle.

I turned in the directions of the steps and there were all four beatles standing one after another a few steps away from the table." Go on then lads "I said gesturing my hand to the table. They one by one took a seat and started eating. I grabbed a five glasses and a glass bottle of water. I placed the glasses in front of each beatle and put the glass bottle in the middle of the table.

"Hey uh Julia?"George asked he was nearest me as I was leaning against the seat opposite the table."yeah Georgie?" I replied." Aren't you going to eat?"he asked." Yes of course"I said and got some maccaroni on a giant spoon and scooped it onto my plate. I began eating and then George spoke again." Do you want my seat?"." No it's alright George I'm fine standing".
" Are you sure?"
"Yes"
"Alright then"
"Are you sure your sure?"
"Yes George I'm fine"." Ok if you say your fine your fine".

Afterwards

We all walked through to the bunk bedroom and sat down on our beds." Hey Paul do you want the bed tonight?"George said." What do you mean George?"Paul asked." Well Julia and I will sleep on the floor mattress together if that's alright with you?"George said. I nodded at Paul." Yep if Julia says yes then yes"Paul said and got changed. "I'm going to get changed now" I said." Ok"they all said in unison. I walked out - with my pyjamas in hand - to the bathroom.

I got changed in the bathroom because I actually got changed unlike them who just striped down to there boxers and slept in them.

I came back from the bathroom in my shorts and t-shirt pyjamas and walked into them all in their beds. I went over to Paul's bed and did what every mother would do. I kissed his head and whispered "goodnight". He in response whispered back "goodnight Julia"and kissed me. I then walked around George who was asleep on the floor mattress and went in the direction of johns bunk.

I leaned over to kiss his head but he was awake so he sat up slightly and kissed my lips slightly." Goodnight darling sleep well"John said and he lay back down. I then climbed up to the second step of the ladder to get to ringo. Ringo had a habit of sleeping upside down with his feet on the pillow and his head just resting on the mattress. I leaned over and slowly removed his duvet from his face.

I kissed his cheek." Goodnight rings have a good dream"I whispered. He smiled as I climbed down. Every morning ringo would tell us about his dream he had had that night and the stranger and weirder they were the more interesting. I then crawled under the covers of the floor mattress and cuddled up to George." Good night Georgie"I whispered into his shoulder." Goodnight my jewel"he said as we both fell asleep