Chapter 4 part 2

"Good morning Julia"George said." Morning George"I said giggling a bit because his hair was fluffy and messy." What is my hair floofy again!?"he asked which made me giggle more." It's cute though"I said quietly." What was that dear?"ringo asked." Oh nothing now who's hungry?"I asked and a choir of "yes"s was their responses. I walk through from their room through to the kitchen.

I started to pour the cereal into the bowl when two arms wrapped around my waist. I turned slightly to see George's head resting on my shoulder leaving light kisses down my neck. I continued to pour the cereal then he took hold of both of my arms and made me put the box down and turned me around. He pushed my hips against the counter with his , our foreheads touching. Staring deeply into each other's eyes." I want you now" George whispered. I shook my head." George not here"I whispered back and turned back around to continue. I headed George sign then walk away. I smiled and continued.

I finished and took one bowl in each hand , planing to go back and fetch the other two. I placed one bowl in front of ringo and Paul who were sitting on one side. Both murmuring a "thank you" then digging in. I went back and grabbed the other two and took them through. I placed them in front of John and George. John murmuring "thank you my sweet" and George kissing my cheek and whispering in my ear" I'm still waiting". I got chills as I walked back through and grabbed my own.

John then came trough with two of the bowls." Why do you have to go and Paul's bowls John?"I asked." Just helping clean up that's all"he replied and place then down on the board. He then approached me from behind and hugged me." John are you okay?"I asked wondering if anything was up." Is there anything between you and George? Like y'know"he asked into my bare shoulder." Yeah I think there is how come"I responded and he let go of me completely. He never said anything just walked away with his head down. I am so confused why he's acting like this. So I follow him.

He walks into the bathroom and locks the door. I knock gently and say" John open the door"." No!"he shouts." John come on" I say." No go away!"John says back." John Winston Lennon open this bathroom door right now!"I shout. As I do I hear a click and the door slowly opens up. I walk into it and closes the door behind me. He is crouching in the floor with his face in his hands." Aw John"I said walking over to his and sitting next to him.