Chapter 4

Previously

I then crawled under the covers of the floor mattress and cuddled up to George." Good night Georgie"I whispered into his shoulder." Goodnight my jewel"he said as we both fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up and felt someone hugging me from behind. I thought in my head 'aw George is cuddling me' but it couldn't be George because George was sleeping in front of me and I was cuddling him. I turned my head slightly just so I could see over my shoulder and John had attached himself to me! I moved slightly and he sat up." Oh I am so sorry I must have fallen out of bed and rolled I apologise Julia"John said standing up.

"No John it's alright you just fell off you bunk"I said tiredly." Yes I know but I was cuddling you!"he said walked over to his bed and climbing up to it." Listen I swear I didn't mean it I wouldn't dream of ruining what you and George have you have to believe me!"John said now lying on his bunk with his knees up." John it's okay calm down I'm not mad at you"I said." Yes but you must be"John said.

"You probably hate me now"John exclaimed half into his pillow." No John never say that!"I whisper yelled slipping through George's arms slowly trying not to wake him up." You just want me to"I whispered again walking over to where John was lying down." No I don't why would I want you to hate me!?"John murmured so only you could hear." So why are you assuming I do then if you know it's not true?"I asked.

He stayed quiet this time thinking about my question. Then he leaned over and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and hugged me. I hesitated but then hugged his arms." Thank you dear"John said against my head." For what?" I asked." For existing" John said. I thought he was joking but he said it so seriously I think he meant it. He was one of my closest friends and I loved him so much. I sniggered a little and he noticed because he said "I'm serious y'know I love you so much"." Good morning you too" Paul said from across the room. We unattached ourselves out of embarrassment. Then George sat up and yawned." Good morning Julia" George yawned.

I have halved this chapter into two so yeah first half