Chapter 5

"Are you alright?"I asked as I sat on the floor with my back to the bath." Sure it is"he said wiping his eyes with the back of his hand." It is! People have things like this all the time! Your no different"I said rubbing his shoulder gently." I'm so sorry Julia"John muttered almost inaudible." John look at me"I said raising his chin and turning his head.

"Things happen okay. You can't stop something like that unless your inhuman which I know your not"I said giggling along with him. He leaned over and kissed my lips lightly. I was going to complain but I took it instead as a friendly gesture." Now let's get out of the bathroom it's bloody freezing in 'ere!"John said standing up and pulling me up.

We walked through to where the seats were and saw George and Paul sitting chatting and ringo was...... cleaning the window!?"  'Ey ringo what are you up to?"John asked. Ringo jumped and hit his head off the top of the bus." Ouch! I'm cleaning the window why?"ringo moaned holding his hand on the part of his head he hit.

"That's a good question why are you doing it?" John said smirking." Well there was a fly on the window and Paul threw 'is shoe at it and it splatted everywhere so I'm cleaning it"ringo said scooshing more cleaning liquid on it and wiping it with a paper tower.

"I think that's very clever and responsible of you ringo"I said and he blushed then turned and got back to cleaning.

We wandered down to where Paul and George were sat. I placed my hand on George's shoulder and rubbed it slightly. He jumped and turned around." Oh Julia you scared me!"George exclaimed.

"Sorry George I didn't mean to"I said and he placed his hand on top of mine and drew circles with his thumb." It's alright dear"he replied as Paul and John started saying "Awww" at everything we did." So what day are we planning to return home?"I asked." Uh we're actually not sure"John said laughing from behind me leaning on a chair.

"How you got some place to be?" John asked. "No my parents disowned me long time ago"I said sadly remembering the whole moment.

*flashback*

I walked up the steps to my house and opened the door. It had been a long day at the shop and we were slightly more busier than usual. I walked through to the living room and payed my coat over the back of the couch.

"Your late"my mum shouted from the staircase making me jump as I though I was alone." Uh yeah we had a few more people to serve so we did them and ran over time"I replied walking over to her and tapping on her shoulder.

She brushed my hand off and stared at me." How long are you planning to stay here"mum asked. Was she going to kick me out!?" Uh I'm not sure how?"I said a lump forming in my throat and where this was going to go."WELL YOU BETTER START THINKING BECAUSE THESE BILLS DONT PAY THEMSELVES!!"she shouted.

A single tear rolled down my cheek and there was no way to stop it. My mum didn't like my shyness in life she would repeatedly say it would get me nowhere. Then she did it.* slap*

"You lazy little bastard you think you can just say here and leave me to pay for everything!! Well no more get your things and GET OUT!"she screamed and stormed back up the stairs to her room." AND DONT BOTHER TRYING TO KEEP IN TOUCH! YOU OFFICIALLY DISOWNED!"she screamed as she slammed her door shut. I broke down into tears and walked to my room.

I grabbed everything and rammed it into a suitcase. I was going to go onto the train to Liverpool and live with my best friend : Amy.
I got my stuff ready , grabbed my coat and ran out the door. Before I went out I threw my keys through the hall. Watching them gliding along the floor screeching.

*end of flashback*

"Do you want to talk about it?"George asked." Uhhh I'd rather not but if you guys are curious then I mean I suppose I could"I replied really not wanting to talk about it to much because I hurt to speak about it even though it was 3 years ago." Well we won't ask if you don't want to talk"ringo said suddenly appearing behind us." Oh uh well I mean if you ask then"I answered.

"No it's alright dear"George said gently rubbing circles around each of my knuckles." Right , now who wants to help me make sandwiches for lunch?"I said trying to lighten the mood." We'll all help!" John shouted and all four of them formed a line and marched one by one into the kitchen.

I'm sorry it's a short chapter today but I needed to post something to keep you guys going - Olivia 😊