Chapter 9

Quickest update ever seen in history😆
I couldn't leave on a cliffhanger like that

I looked up at George with worried eyes." Uh."I said John's arm had snaked itself around my waist." Oh " George clearers his throat." I see"he says as the bus comes to a stop." We'll be stopping here and stayin' in w hotel tonight so we can clean the bus alright" our driver shouts.

"Hmh"George humfs ,picks up his jacket and walks towards the front of the bus." George!"I call out as I attempt to make my way to him but instead being held back my John." Julia leave George let his have his temper tantrum after all he's only young"he says as I bend down to pick up my bag.

"Now let's go get our room darling"John said as his grip on my waist only ends so I can walk through the bus but once we're off it reattaches itself." John can't I just have my own room. It's not that I don't want to share it's that I would feel better"I said as we got to the reception desk.

"Well there's three rooms so..."he began seeing paul , George and ringo waiting on us." I'll be with John!"paul exclaimed and ran up to his holding his in a tight hug." But-"John began." Let's go Johnny!"paul said dragging John to the desk grabbing a key and taking him to the lift.

"Well I'll go in my own because I've grown into being on my own cause I'm an only child"ringo said taking the other key. That left me and George. I looked up at him and he was already approaching the front desk. He grabbed the key then walked over to me.

"Let's go then"he muttered taking hold of my hand and taking me up the stairs.

Once we got to the room it was complete silence. And worse of all there was only a double bed. We had to share no matter what. I didn't think about any of that though just focused on getting ready for tonight as we were going to dinner some place near by.

George said he was going to ringo's room to get ready to leave me my privacy. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded and he left. I had my red dress in my bag as I had taken it of the bus earlier. I took of my jumper and jeans and put the dress on. My red heels slipped onto my feet in a fitting way and I let my hair out of its tight double braids.

It was lovely and wavy as I had not taken it out of the pleats all day. I put no more than mascara and lip gloss on and got my handbag.

As I was walking down the stairs Paul came from behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders." I hope I didn't scare ya"he said feeling me jump." No it's quite alright"I said noticing him looking me up and down with a grin." You look lovely all for George I suppose"he giggled." You!"I exclaimed and giggled along with him.

We got the bottom of the stairs and saw ringo's coming out of the lift in a suit. Paul had his usual outfit which consists of a white shirt , black trousers , his favourite thing right now his multi coloured knitted tank top and black doc martens.

Ringo had a black suit jacket , black trousers , balcony shoes , a black tie and his hair combed nicely around his face." Alright Richie "paul said patting ringo on the back." Hi Paul"he said and nodded at me." Hi ringo"I spoke quietly and we all walked together towards the grand door that led to the fancy dinning room.

As soon as we walked in conversations stopped and everyone looked at us." Is this normal" I whispered almost silently to Paul as we continued to approach the table where we saw John and a George with his back turned- guaranteed to have not known we walked in-.

"Yep"Paul said and everyone gradually turned back around and back into conversation. We all walked towards the table. Paul sat down next to John who then ringo sat on the other side of. George looked up at them then as soon as I sat down he peered over at me.

His eyes let up a bit as they went from my waist up to my face. We made eye contact for the first time since the incident and both knew we were sorry. The silence was beginning to become awkward til Paul ended it." So what's everyone getting?" He asked all of us looked up from our menus.

"Well what I want is not on the menu"John said seductively brushing his foot up my leg. I tended up at the sudden gesture but slowly calmed. "Same! They have nothing vegetarian on here except salads and that's about it"Paul said gesturing his hand towards the salad section in the menu.

Johns face went from a smirk to a straight in a matter of milliseconds. George's hand went down to rest on his knee and brushed against mine. So instead of it going to his knee he just took hold of my hand and rubbed circles on my knuckles." Are you ready to order?"the waiter asked.

"Uh yeah"ringo started." Can I get the cheese and ham toastie please"he asked. She nodded and wrote it down." What drink?"she asked." Uh a scotch" h replied. She nodded again and wrote it down.

Okay time skip because I can't be bothered writing down all their orders

We sat in silence as the drinks came and were placed in front of each of us. I took a sip of my sprite and almost choked as a hand made its way to my kneecap. I looked over at George who was taking a concentrated sip of his drink.

I looked down to see his hand had a grasp on my knee and was massaging it. I held my breath as I tried not to react." Just wait"he whispered as he nibbled my earlobe lightly. I don't know what will happen tonight.

My brain said "So here have an early update " and I followed its call to continue.
I hope you enjoy this.
Updates will go back to normal time I just had to update this.
Enjoy - Olivia 😊