Chapter 6/7

"Right who made the chicken ones!"paul shouted down the bus. All of us were chatting and eating our sandwiches then everyone went silent. We all just look at Paul at the front of the bus. We all had grabbed our sandwiches while Paul was at the toilet so he came back to get his.

"It wasn't me I was on cutting"ringo said from the chair behind me." I was on plaiting the bread"I said." I was on waiter service"George shouted from next to me. Then all eyes fell on John who was sitting on the chair opposite the three of us wiping his nose after he sneezed.

" 'Ey don't why you all lookin' at me? What did I do?"John questioned and I giggle silently at his response." John did you make the chicken sandwich?"paul asked as he approached where we all were sat.

"Yeah how come?"he asked as Paul just reached him." You know your not meant to put chicken on mine!"paul sighed and sad with his arms crossed on the chair in front of John. He was sitting sideways so he was facing us a mad look on his face.

"Aw I'm sorry Paulie I forgot dear"John exclaimed and reached over to hug Paul." How you gonna make it up to me?" Paul asked seductively." Now you just follow me"John said and took hold of Paul's arm and dragged him through to the bedroom.

"Well that's them"ringo said taking George , mine and his plates through to the kitchen. I'm happy I took my book out of the bedroom because I would be stuck with nothing to do considering the fact the bedroom was now of limits to enter.

Ringo had a radio that connected to headphones he had stolen from the studio ( well technically not stole he asked Brian) and was sitting listening to it. Humming slightly along to the tune of whatever song he was listening to. George was reading 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' a Shakespeare tale. I was sitting reading a book I had wrote a while ago. It was never published and never shall be but it's a good read.

30 minutes later

We heard the bedroom door open then close and the bathroom door do the same. All of us looked us to see the John walking out of the bedroom door and towards us. He sat down and the other two carried on reading. I put my bookmark in and placed my book on my lap. I looked up at John to notice that he had some white liquid down his chin and starting at his lips.

I cleared my throat and gestured my hand towards my mouth. He followed the gesture towards his mouth and felt the liquid on his chin." Oh aha.."John said and wiped his chin with a tissue he had in his pocket from earlier. He wiped his chin , folded the tissue in half and shoved it back in his pocket." You guys finished. I thought you never would.."George said looking above his book at John , winking at me then going back to reading.

"Where's Paul?"I asked John quietly to not disturb the other two who were still reading." 'es in the bathroom sorting himself out"John replied quietly as the bathroom door opened up and we heard quiet footsteps approaching the bedroom door. I looked over to catch Paul in the corner of my eye.

"I'll be back in a minute"I said to John as I tapped my hand on his knee." Okay" John said tapping my hand. I walked over to the door and knocked." Come in"Paul said muffled by the door. I opened the door and saw Paul lying on the floor mattress staring at the roof.

"Oh Julia it's you"Paul said sitting up and moving over." You alright Paul?"I asked seeing his face hot and flushed." Yer I'm fine how come?"he asked patting the bed on the place next to him." You just looked a bit flustered that's all"I said lying down next to him.

"No I'm fine and if I wasn't I would tell you wouldn't I?"Paul said stroking his hand through my hair. His other hand resting by his side , occasionally rubbing his fingers on the side of my leg.

"Well yeah I hope you would"I said rubbing his forehead." Y'know dear me and John we-"I cut him off." I know you guys are together. Don't worry I support you guys I'm not a snitch!"I whispered into his ear." Oh alright then"he replied now caressing my chin. He turned to face you and looked into your eyes. Neither of us did anything just enjoyed each other's company.

Then Paul closed the gap and kissed me deeply. His hand now grasped my thigh. I pulled away." Paul I can't! We can't! Your with John and I'm with George and I don't want anything done!"I said instantly standing up. I looked down at his sorry face and felt bad." Ok"he replied quietly and looked down at the floor away from me.

"I'm sorry"I said as I walked out the bedroom door and closed it behind me.

A few hours later

"Tea time!"I shouted down the bus. The lads had recruited to the bedroom and all came through. We were sitting eating out chicken strips in silence when I suddenly felt someone's foot rubbing up and down my leg.' It can't be George 'I thought as George was opposite ringo. I looked up to who was in front of me and it was Paul. He had his head down but you could see a smirk on his face.

Once we all had finished and took our plates through George John and ringo sat down in a three seated row playing ringo's - who was sitting in the middle of the two - radio and flicking the nobs around. I wandered through to the bedroom only to be welcomed by a McCartney lying sleeping on the floor mattress. He must have fallen asleep.

I slowly walked over to my bed and fixed my squint pillow. Paul sighed softly as he slept. I walked over and kneeled down next to his unconscious body.
"Oh the summertime has come and the trees are sweetly blooming and the wild mountain thyme grows around the blooming heather will ye go , Lassie go. And we'll all go together to pluck wild mountain thyme all around the blooming heather will ye go , Lassie go"I sang quietly into his ear. He moved slightly as I rested my hand on his stomach and rubbed circles gently with my thumb.

"M-Mary I've missed you"Paul murmured. I was confused by who he meant." N-no m-mother!"paul shouted and started squirming violently. Tears streaming out of his eyes." Sh sh sh it's alright Paul your okay"I said trying to calm him down. His actions slowed then came to a holt. His eyes slowly fluttered open and his deep blue eyes caught mine in an endless gaze.

"Wh-what happened?"paul whispered." You were shouting Mary and crying and I calmed you"I said wiping his cheeks with a handkerchief I had in my pocket." Oh I'm so sorry if I scared you"he said probably noticing the shocked look on my face." No it's alright Paul it me that should be asking you if your okay. And if you don't mind me asking who is Mary?"I asked. His face saddened at the name.

"Sh-she was my mother who died when I was 14 I sometimes dream of her and she helps me if I'm in any need"he replied his hand now on top of mine rubbing my hand." Oh I'm so sorry Paul I didn't realise"I said kissing his forehead. Paul held my head in place above his as his hand made its way at the back of my neck.

He pulled my head down to his and kissed my lips lightly. We stayed in that position , our foreheads touching looking into his orbs." Did you know you have the same name as johns mother had"Paul said rubbing his nose against mine." Do I ? How sweet"I said." Yeah you must remind him of some good memories"Paul said kissing the tip of my nose.

"What do you mean by good memories?"I asked.

Oop cliffhanger kind of
I had to incorporate some sadness🙁
Anyway hope your enjoying so far - Olivia 😊