Chapter 10

Kento knew something was off. Despite him not knowing if it was in fact unnatural for leopard's, it seemed odd that even in a new environment, Yaju had already claimed the couch as his own. Kento had tried to sit down, but his leopard had two personalities.

Affectionate and "Fuck off."

And obviously, "Fuck off" was in control. With a hiss and a swipe, Kento had to jump up to avoid a scratch at his side. He just sat on the floor. Of course, then Asshole decided to be affectionate, resting his head on top of Kento and purring in satisfaction.

Well now Kento can't move. With a sigh and a small mumble under his breath, he watched as his feet bounced up and down, swaying and bobbing in boredom and annoyance. All Kento wanted was to get comfy and turn on TV, maybe cuddle with Yaju, but that was a stretch. Now, he can't even turn on the TV, because the remote is on the corner of the couch, and he was stuck with a carnivorous head on his own.

As if reading his thoughts, Yaju lifted his head slowly. Obviously, his captive took the chance and swiped the remote from the corner, but not without the batting paw holding him down. It came like lightning and forced the smaller onto his stomach, an odd angle which resulted in a groan of pain. The force lessened by 2%, still forcing him down.

Yaju's head slowly came down to Kento's face, gently licking his cheek with the warm yet gross saliva. The human had to admit that the rough hooks on the cat's tongue felt good, but the teeth that were just inches away from his eye were stealing all of his attention.

But when Yaju grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him with ease onto the couch, Kento saw what was coming.

"No, Yaju, no. I'm not a kitten. Stop it. I don't want to be licked!"

Of course, the leopard didn't give a fuck if this was his cub or not, he just wanted to clean something, since cleaning himself hurt like hell.

With a bat of his paw to hold the struggling man down, he began the process. He started with the hair. It tasted funny, like strawberries, but that wasn't the point. He made sure to get behind the ears and the neck as well, all the while Kento whined about how Yaju had bad breath and he'd have to take a shower after this.

Next was the arms. Kento was wearing a short sleeved shirt, so the task was easier than if it was a shirt. His arms were quite pale and slim. It was odd to Yaju when he felt no hair on the limb.

Then, he focused on the face. He had already cleaned one side, now the other. Yaju cleaned Kento's forehead and chin with ease, as his paws stopped the male from turning his head.

Finally, he licked the neck.

If you've ever experienced a cat tongue on your neck, you may know that it feels weird. To some it hurts, and to others, it feels amazing. Kento was in the middle.

His neck was sensitive and hated contact, but there was some sort of soothing sensation from the gentleness Yaju emitted. Kento stopped moving, focusing on the strange feeling, while the leopard watched in amusement and curiosity.

Ultimately, Yaju felt his job was done. There were clothes that blocked the rest, so it didn't matter what he did next, it wouldn't truly affect his goal. Kento was still frozen. He neck tingles from the feeling of contact, but a small part of him wanted it back. Then, it clicked that he was just bathed by a leopard.

He finally had that bond!

"Okay, listen. I want to be close to you and all, but I don't need bathes. We can do something else. Like... sleep on the bed together or watch TV. I can play with you in the backyard and feed you live animals like rats and pigs. We can go out to the wild for a day or two once I know you won't run and stuff. Just... no spit bathes."

With a scoff and a roll of his eyes, Yaju adjusted himself on the couch, silently wincing when he moved onto the stitched bullet wound. Of course, Kento wasn't looking as he had turned to grab the remote behind him.

With a giggle and a small 'found it!,' Kento turned on the TV, deciding to go to the Discovery channel for some animal documentaries. Whale sharks sound cool.