Chapter 15

Behold, Kento had a companion who annoyed the shit out of him.

It wasn't Yaju, but rather the annoying blonde who had come by once more to make sure that her baby wasn't being murdered.

Of course, she couldn't do that without waking him up.

Yaju had done everything he could. He snarled, he glared, he tried to pick up Kento and make a run for it, and he even said 'No!,' but nothing stopped Alexis from screaming,

"Kento! Honey! Did he fucking drug you! Wake up!"

And, or course, Kento woke up.

The first thing the male saw was the chiseled jaw of Yaju, who was glaring at an intruder. When Kento turned his head around in order to peer at the person, he groaned when he saw the mom-like friend who had no boundaries.

"The fuck do you want? I was sleeping."

"Yeah, I saw. You were sleeping on the same male who you freaked out about earlier."

"Correction, who YOU freaked out about earlier. I was only a little shocked."

"Why be shocked if you supposedly know him? Unless you didn't and just wanted me to leave so you could be raped by this hunk of man meat."

"The fuck? No. I know him. His name is Yaju. He's a friend of mine."

"A 'friend,' huh? Then why was he naked with scratches all over his body?"

As Alexis said this, she had an accusing smirk, but her eyes were glaring into Kento's soul.

"It's seriously not what it looks like. We're going to the hospital tomorrow to get those cleaned, but they weren't caused by me."

"Hmhmm..."

With a roll of his eyes and a huff of frustration, Kento accepted his friend's stupidity and groggily attempted to get out of Yaju's grasp, with much failure. He struggled and stumbled around as he tried not to fall on his coffee table, but Yaju refused to put down the small male, still glaring at Alexis. It seemed like a small boy being held by his father as he squirmed and cried to be down.

Eventually, Kento broke free from Yaju's grip, and made way for Alexis. Yaju looked like a kicked puppy as his human walked away.

"What are you doing in my house, anyway?"

"I came to make sure you were alive, but it seems you common sense isn't. Seriously, you fell asleep with a guy named 'Yaju' holding you? I doubt that's his real name. Doesn't it mean 'beast' in Japanese or something?"

"Wild Beast, and yes, that is his name. And I didn't fall asleep with him holding me."

"Great, so he has no self control and picked you up while you were sleeping? I thought you knew each other?"

"You have the same traits."

"I only picked you up one time."

"So did he. You're even now. Please tell me when you'll leave."

"Well, I was going to ask if you would like to go to the mall, but it seems you have company and want me gone, so I take it back."

"The mall? Can I come?"

"That was the point. But is your 'friend' coming? Should I introduce myself?"

Before either one could elaborate on that question, Yaju took part in the conversation. He hadn't really been listening, but when Alexis pointed him out and asked if she should "introduce herself," Yaju wanted to take a chance to show off his smarts.

"Alexis."

"Oh God, he knows my name? Why the fuck does he know me, too!? Do you talk about me to your lovers? Gross, dude. Don't you have boundaries?"

Kento flushed a dark red.

"I do. He's not my lover. Stop being perverted. I never told you about him but he's my cousin twice removed, or something. He's staying with me for a while. He was naked because he was robbed on the plane and ended up....naked? Yeah. That's why he was naked."

"Kento, darling. I love you and all, but it was morning, he came from upstairs. He was naked after being in your house. Now he has clothes. Why was he naked in the first place? And he was naked on the plane? People sat next to an exposed dude with his dick out and all? You're really a terrible liar."

"No! Really!"

"Oh hush. Get ready to go. I don't care about him anymore. Lost interest."

"You really have the attention span of a fly," Kento exclaimed with an exaggerated sigh. He was going to take his time trekking up the stairs and would most likely call Yaju up with him, but before he could go, Alexis froze Kento in his steps.

"Oh, also. What happened to you Leopard?"