Pet

Moans filled the air of the rusty old club bathroom. 

The walls shook from heavy music and the force of a body being pushed against it repeatedly. 

Hands lifted to grip at the walls and find balance. The sweaty half naked males tangled together panted and groaned as they thrusted and bounced up and down against each other. Curses and whimper left the smallest males mouth, Ken. The larger male thrusting into him moved a hand around to grip Ken's neck. 

Ken didn't get his name. He never got their names. He just wanted to cum and go home. 

The hand around his neck started to cut of air and he melted into it. As he scratched at the wall his shaft twitched and he started cumming on the stall wall in front of him. "That's a good slut." 

The breathe was hot against his ear and he groaned at how nice it felt. Soon he felt heat flooding inside of him as the stranger came. Ken smiled as he felt the guy pull his shaft out as they both panted for air. After a moment Ken turned around to clean himself and get dressed. He pushed past the confused stranger who wanted his number. Rolling his eyes as he left the bathroom he smiled as he mixed with the club of dancing bodies. 

He pushed his way through until he made it outside into the cold night air. Ken watched his breathe leave him in a puff of white smoke. His legs felt a bit weak but he enjoyed the sensation of being sore. 

Turning around and starting home he walked, avoiding the bus tonight. He was in no rush to get back. He took his time with walking and sightseeing the bad part of town he lived in. He knew all the bad parts and still took them. He walked past shady people that he knew could hurt him. But they didn't dare.

He was untouchable. 

He was the little brother of Tanu. A man who took over half the city a long time ago. A man that is wanted all over the world for crimes deemed unhuman like.

All too soon Ken reached his home he was forced to share with his brother. It was a nice complex, very secure, with nice neighbors. He sighed before making his way inside of the building and up to his home. Before he could pull his keys out at the front door it opened to show one of the security guards his brother always kept around. Ken swallowed thickly at the sight of the man before quickly moving inside and past him. 

 He was uncomfortable in his own home and he always wanted to hurry back out. 

"Ken! Get the fuck in here!" His brother's voice always made him tremble in fear. He sounded like their father used to when angry.

Ken hesitated before turning and heading to the large living room. He laid eyes on his big brother that was sitting down on the couch. He swallowed thickly yet stayed calm. "What?"

Tanu did not spare him one glance as he kept reading over papers. "Where did you go? You escaped the security detail I put on you...again." 

Ken glared at his brother before looking away before he was caught. "I don't need babysitters to go see a movie."

"A movie...." There was a amused tone in Tanu's voice. One Ken knew all too well. Ken felt his lower lip trembling as he watched his brother look at him finally. "If you want to be a whore....just admit it."

Pain filled Ken's chest to hear that from his own brother. "I don't....you won't let me date-"

"You don't need to and you proved me right by constantly fucking everything." He was getting angry and Ken was feeling trapped.

"Tanu...I didn't fuck anything tonight...."

It was a bad lie. Ken knew it. Tanu knew it. The guards knew it. So it was no surprise to anyone as Tanu waved his hand and went back to his work. Ken shook as he glanced around quickly at the three large guards in the room that started for him.

The first hit was to his cheek, a balled fast. The next was to his gut and ribs. He was beaten until he was on the floor gasping for air. He was kicked until he was spitting blood. Only then did the guards stop and start to strip him of his clothing. They forced his body to sit up and bounded him with rope. Only then did his brother look over at his naked and beaten body.

Ken was in a painful daze, trying to not fall over. That would be another beaten. He tried to focus as he heard Tanu's voice. "I can see the cum still on your legs...disgusting. If you want to behave like a brat then so be it. Stay like that until you faint from hunger for all I care."

Ken knew he wouldn't survive that. He was mentally weak. Not at all fit for anything like that. He knew it was shameless but it was his only play. And it always worked. 

Slowly he moved forward on his knees to his brother. He felt pain all over and fought against it. Slowly he laid his head on his brother lap.  "I'm sorry Tanu....I'm sorry. No more. I'll behave. I'll be a good brother....a good pet." Ken's eyes watered as the rope cut into his wrist.

He could feel the guards watching him and closed his eyes tightly. Tanu watched his brother before smiling and relaxing. He laid a hand on Ken's head and rubbed it slowly. "Thats right....be a good boy and you'll eat. A good pet."

Ken nodded quickly as he nuzzled the lap under him. 

Always be a good pet for brother.

End