Chance

In the real world everyone knows males can't possibly give birth. It just isn't in the human genes to allow a male born with no reproductive system to give birth at any point of his life. 

At least that's what Matt thought. He was sure of the possibility of him giving birth was 0%. Yet as he stared up at the guy he slept with drunk at a party his world was crashing around him. Matt was so drunk he didn't even remember that full night but he knew the guy before him did. 

He woke up at his house a few hours later with the worse hangover from that night. He was sore all over and had to call out from work. As a few weeks passed he started to feel different. As the two months passed he started to wonder if he was dying  from all the small changes his body was going through. 

One day the guy suddenly appeared and snatched Matt from his house. He was oddly gentle with his kidnapping and Matt always wondered why. Now he knew.

The guy was holding out a pregnancy test he forced Matt to take a few minutes ago. 

It was positive. 

Matt looked up at the guy with a deep frown. "What type of joke is this?.....Let me go." He was tired of being handcuffed on an overly soft bed in a house he was sure costs a fortune.  

The guy turned to toss the test in the trash nearby before crossing his arms. "The night we met I had been watching you. You looked like you were in so much pain. I decided to help you. I knew my experiments weren't completely done but I thought you'd be grateful. I gave you something special and from that you were giving an artificial womb. Then I give you my seed and watched you start to grow." 

Matt's head started to pound as he stared at the male before him ."You slipped something in my drink...You made me sick-"

"Actually I made you pregnant. The baby is making you sick." The man turned to sit on the end of the bed by Matt, causing Matt to pull his legs up to himself. "You're growing faster than a female would. A small kink I'll fix in other experiments. I may have to do your c-section in about 4 months. I'll have to go buy some things for you to be comfortable."

As the man kept talking Matt watched him with wide fear filled eyes. The man was delusional and planned to cut him open for something that wasn't real. He was going to kill him. 

"He-...Hey!" Matt yelled out loudly causing the male to stop taking and look at him. "This isn't funny...If you let me go I won't tell anyone. I swear." 

The guy watched him before standing back up. "I do plan to let you go alive." Matt's hopes started to rise before they came crashing back down. "After you've successfully given birth and can care for the child properly." 

As the man started to walk out and leave the room Matt started to tremble. The cuffs were cutting into his skin the more he started to pull at them. He didn't care if he broke his wrist trying to get out. He wanted to go. 

.

.

.

It's been three months and Matt was nearly lifeless. His bladder was always full and he was in pain from his round belly being so big now. He was carrying twins. A boy and a girl. Matt no longer spoke, he was forced to eat, and he was free to roam the large house but stayed in the one room. He didn't have the energy to move around or even plan an escape. 

"Think of any names?" The male said as he sat down next to Matt on the bed to start folding some clothing. 

Matt glanced over at him. He always pretends he would hear Matt reply before he kept talking. Maybe they both finally have went insane. 

"I like the names Tony and Sarah. Don't you?" Again he paused as if Matt would reply to him. "I knew you would. For dinner I was thinking some-"

Matt had snapped and jumped at the man. He didn't care about his round belly. He gave hits with all he could as his eyes filled with tears. It wasn't enough to do any damage but he got his point across. The male slipped free from under Matt's hits and glared at him before mumbling under his breath softly. Suddenly he reached out for Matt, grabbing his arms and pulling off the bed and onto the floor. 

Matt screamed as he landed on his side hard. For the first time he worried about the children in him. 

His scream was ignored as he was pulled out the room and down the stairs. He was let go for only a moment as the man opened the door. Soon his body was pushed outside into the cold night air. He cried softly as she heard the door slam behind him and he was left alone. 

Sitting up and reaching down to his belly he touched around it to make sure it was alright. Not seeing any outer damage he forced himself onto his weak legs. Taking a look around he realized he was in the center of a rich looking neighborhood. Quickly he ran towards the house across from him and banged on the door. 

It opened to show a sweet looking old lady and her butler. Matt bagged for help in a dry raspy voice and they immediately let him inside to call for help. It was only after the police came did everyone realize how big his midsection was. Matt tried to hide it but it was clear to the world now that a male was pregnant.  

He was taken to a hospital and asked time and time again where he came from. He didn't say. He felt like he shouldn't. He could tell something even worse may happen if he did. 

As he rested on his hospital bed a soft knock came at his door. It opened and his doctor came inside with two nurses. The woman in the white coat looked torn as she looked at the papers before her. "Hello Matt...I see you're....in a very interesting situation. An unknown case ever to be recorded, the first of its kind." She handed her papers to the nurse and looked at Matt. "I don't have good new with me..."

Matt gripped the sheets tightly as he started to shake. He felt the fear flood over him as she continues to speak. They didn't know how to treat his case. They weren't sure how to help him give birth or if he would survive an operation to get the children out. They weren't even sure when the children were supposed to be due and if they moved too early or too late it could kill them. It was a risk all around since they didn't know anything. They all wanted to terminate his children. 

They wanted to kill his babies. 

Matt gave a gentle nod at his doctor. The woman looked sad for him, before giving him a time for surgery tomorrow and walked out. Being left to his thoughts gave Matt the strength he needed. He pushed himself out of bed and put on his old clothing. Seeing there was police blocking the front of his room he looked for another way out. 

He started running. He ran as fast and carefully as he could with his large belly. He was out of breath and panting heavily as he searched the streets. His feet were bare and getting scratched up. He kept going until he could see it. The only place he needed to be until his babies were safe. He banged on the door hard. He yelled for the door to open, begged to not be ignored.

Once it was opened he threw himself inside and right into the father of his children's arms. He gripped onto the man tightly. "Save them....save them....save them..." 

The man looked down at Matt and sighed. "I told you you'd be thankful of what I did. They'll all you'll ever have that won't leave you behind." 

Matt shook and nodded as he thought about his babies. He wanted them. He needed them.

He needed others to make his own. To never leave like others did. 

His dolls.

End