Pretty

Brown hair. Brown eyes. 5'7. Black male. 23. Jordan Green.

Plain.

There was nothing great about me. I wasn't hot. I wasn't athletic. I wasn't strong or bold. I was only plain.

But I liked being plain. Because it makes me feel better for when I get alone.

Being alone is the best. I can make my plain self pretty. Beautiful. Make up and dresses for only me. I loved changing into the other version of myself. I could be Jordan, the queen. Or Jordan, the diva.

Cross dressing. I loved it.

I always hurried home after my collage classes to change like today. I stayed with my little brother but I always made sure he was at work when I did it. Sunny is 21 and works as a model part time. He was born with the looks, hight, and talent. We look nothing alike.

It makes me jealous but I still support him.

I made sure I was alone before changing into a pretty long black dress. It complimented my slim body and flat chest. I smile at my reflection before sitting at the mirror and starting to apply my lipstick and eye shadow. I liked to keep it light and smoky. To finish it off I slide on a short cut wig and my favorite dark blue heels.

The lady in the mirror always made me feel pretty.

I did a spin around before blowing myself a kiss in the mirror. Opening my door I started to strut around the house. I pretended I was model and made the hallway my stage.

The crowd's loved me. They clapped. They called me beautiful.

The sound of a snicker caused me to quickly turn and face the door way. There stood Sunny, laughing. He was watching me and I didn't know for how long.

My face burned as I gripped the sides on my dress. He knows I like to dress up. He found my dresses and heels long ago. He just has never seen me in them until now.

Sunny cleared his throat before speaking. "I finished my shoot early."

I nodded quickly and turned around to rush into my room. Sunny laughed again as he followed me and stood in my door way to watch me tug off the heels and take off the dress. I always wore boxers with it. I tugged on sweats once I was done.

As I reached to take off the wig Sunny finally moved more into my room. I kept my eyes off him, not in the mood for his teasing. I was so embarrassed I wanted to be buried alive.

"Hey I'm sorry for laughing bro...." He watched me seriously before poking my cheek softly. "You make a pretty woman."

The words caused me to start smiling. He saw and poked my cheek more until I fanned his hand away. He perked back up and smiled as I stood up and moved to the dresser to clean the makeup off.

I was slightly surprised when he blocked my way. "I'm making spaghetti tonight so you have to roll the meatballs." He grabbed my hand and started out of the room with me behind.

Laughing lightly I nodded and put washing my face on the list to do after. If Sunny was alright with it then I guess its on to leave for a while. It makes me feel better as well.

Once we reached the kitchen he let me go and I started cooking.

When the food was done we sat and ate.

As it came around time to sleep I cleaned my face and went to bed.

When I woke up back the next day it was do to Sunny jumping on my bed. I groaned loudly as he jerked my blanket from over me. He laughed at my stubborn side and stopped jumping. Only than did I open my eyes to glare over at him.