Stubborn

Venny was a guy that often took risk. He challenged authority and he often laughed after. He was in fights every other day. He was thrown out of school for fights on campus. His parents casted him out. So he took to the streets for a new start.

In a dirty pest infested alleyway it was clear that a fight was happening. It was a sound anyone would connect Venny to if they knew him. Grunts and cries were heard by passing civilians. Curse words and skin to skin contact repeatedly sounded.

Venny's body hit the stone wall with a heavy thud. He grunted as he bit back a cry as he fell to the ground after. Quickly trying to get up and gain his balance he lost his breathe as he was kicked in the gut. Slumping back down to the ground he huffed and turned his head to glare up at his attacker. He could beat nearly everyone in any fight. All but one since he got left to fend for himself.

He's always hated his other old therapists, but this one was the worse.

Venny decided to stay down. Knowing he'd lost. At this rate he would end up breaking another rib. "Tch..." He glared harder before turning his eyes to the shiny dress shoes before him.

Derrick was the mans name. He was tall dark and handsome. A therapist and very successful. His only down side was something he found hard to control with Venny.

Licking his lips slowly Derrick smile down at the male that only landed 2 hits compared to his 16. "I love when you have that expression...." 

"Fucking sadist...." Venny dared to start getting up. Seeing Derrick was letting him he continues until he was leaning back against the brick wall.

Derrick leaned down in front of Venny, ignoring his flinching. "I told you we had an appointment at 3 this afternoon. You ignored my calls and had me come hunt you down."

"I didn't!" Venny pressed back further against the wall as Derrick leaned closer. "My phone died..." It was a true statement. He didn't stay indoors long enough to ever let his phone get a good enough percentage. Still he knew Derrick wouldn't believe him since that man loved to cause him pain. 

A deep sigh left Derrick as he moved to stand up fully. He straightened his long black hair before looking off down the alleyway at his silver lexis waiting for him. "I hate that excuse...It's so annoying." 

Venny stayed silent as Derrick turn to start walking away to his car. Fighting his thoughts, Venny stood with effort, and started to follow after his therapist. 

He had tried to switch to another but with his background no one wanted to help him get better anymore. Not since he slapped his old therapist, a older woman that told him he was wasting her time. He doesn't regret it.

The sound of the car doors being unlocked caused Venny to look up. Derrick got inside and started the car without paying much mind to the limping male holding his right rib cage.

Venny hurried to enter the car before Derrick pulled off and left him. Again. As he sat down and closed the passengers door he winced as the car jerked forwards and took off. Sighing and looking out the window Venny glared at his own reflection and kept silent.

Suddenly the car pulled over and Venny quickly tensed up. He looked down at the door handle and wondered if he could get out fast enough if another fight was coming.

His thoughts were cooled as he felt a soft hand on his cheek. Venny relaxed and turned to face Derrick who was smiling at him. His expression was so soft it melted all of Venny's anger away. He adored what always came after their fights. He craved this secret that not even Derrick himself could remember.

The affection.

Venny knew there was a hidden side of Derrick deep inside the mans mind. A secret person that only came out after Derrick let his sadistic side get the best of him. This person was soft, caring, and completely in love with Venny. He knew it was often a 50/50 chance this person would come back after a beating but he took that risk. He always did.