Chapter 1

Once upon an time at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, there lived animatronics. Their names were Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Mangle. There were animatronics that can talk and move around. There were alive like real humans. 

Freddy Fazbear was an bear that runs the building. He was sure an very busy bear. He pays the bills and other stuff. He was also serious but is friendly and has an kind heart.

 Bonnie the Bunny was an shy rabbit that loves fixing things. He even has his own office where he fixes things and helps others if they really need it. 

Chica The Chicken was an friendly girl that loves to help her friends. She's in a relationship with Foxy. She was once the only girl until Freddy built an brand new girl animatronic that Foxy would fall in love later.

Foxy The Pirate Fox was an fox that loves to be an pirate. He even can speak as an real life pirate very well. He was once in a relationship with Chica, until Foxy met an new girl that Freddy built.

Finally we have Mangle. She was an female fox that Freddy built. She was built to play as Foxy's mate when the kids are over to the Pirate Cove. They were friends at first, but then they fell in love. Chica noticed how Foxy became distance to her and found out that he loves Mangle. It broke her heart a lot when Foxy broke up with her.

There was even an human girl called Y/N. She was an gorgeos kind girl. She was still young and was still only 18. She gradueted college so she started working. She was scared at firts when she met the animatronics because she thought they were gonna kill her. But they showed kindness to her and befriended her. They became her friends.

Y/N was now in her office, looking though camera's. She arrives everyday at 11 p.m. so that she can spend time with her animatronics friends. When it's almost 12 a.m. then she goes to her office. Her job is to watch everything though camera's. Nothing new. 

She was checking each CAM until Bonnie enters with an smile. "Hey, Y/N."

Y/N smiles back. "Hey, Bonnie. How are you?"

"Good." His smile turns sad. "Chica is very sad because Foxy broke up with her because he fell in love with Mangle."

Y/N got shocked to hear that. Foxy and Chica were in a healthy relationship until Freddy built Mangle so that she can play as Foxy's mate. Mangle and Foxy were both foxes while Chica is an chicken. She does feel sorry for Chica though. 

"Poor girl... She and Foxy were in a healthy relationship until Freddy build Mangle."

"Yeah, I mean, I do saw them together a lot. I'm not gonna lie, I was jealous." Bonnie rubs behind his head shyly.

Y/N smirks at him. "You love her, don't you?"

"Y-Yeah."

Y/N then smiles to him warmly. "It's ok fall in love, Bonnie. Who knows, maybe you are Chica's next boyfriend in the future. I'm sure she'll love you back."

Bonnie smiles. "Thank you, Y/N. You're an amazing friend!" He then hugs her.

Y/N chuckles and hugs him back. Bonnie was quite an hugger.

Then the clock hits 6 a.m. which it means it was time to go home.

Bonnie was sad to see her go. He sees Y/N as an great friend of his. Not only him, but to others too. "Well, see ya tommorow, Y/N."

"See ya, Bonnie. Tell me everything tommorow what happened, ok?" Y/N said while packing her stuff.

"I will."

"Ok, see ya." She then left the office while Bonnie waved goodbye and left as well.

Y/N was on her way to the exit until she got an weird feeling of being watched. She stopped in her tracks and looks around. She didn't saw no one. Someone was watching her. Who was it? Was it one of her friends trying to prank her? It wasn't funny. She decided to confront her friends tommorow about it.

She then left the building. But what she didn't know was that it wasn't one of her friends that was watching her, but an other animatronic that was once an performer of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The building didn't belonged to Freddy an long time ago, but to an other bear that has an best friend who was an bunny. 

And the stalker that was watching Y/N, was that bunny.