Chapter 13

Y/N accidentally made a quiet sound and quickly covered her mouth with her both hands. She watched how Bonnie and Chica pulled away from the kiss once they heard the sound. 

"Did you hear that?" Chica asked.

"Yeah, but I don't know where it came from," Bonnie awnsered.

They were quiet for 10 seconds to see if they can hear other sounds (or noises). They didn't hear anything after seconds passed. Y/N played smart and stood quiet like a mouse. 

"Maybe it was just our heads tricking us," Chica said.

"Yeah."

"Let's go eat pizza. I want to spend time with you." Chica smiled at Bonnie.

Bonnie smiled back at her. He stuck his hand out to her and Chica took it. Then they left Bonnie's office together to eat pizza. Yes, they went on their date.

Y/N came out once they were gone. She was very lucky that she didn't got caught. If she did, then she would be in trouble. She quickly puts the books in the basket of fixing tools and closed the door of the old bookshelf. She quickly left Bonnie's office as well and went back to the warehouse. 

She quickly closed the door of the warehouse behind her once she was in there. She sighs in relief and went to Springtrap, who was sitting on his bed. 

"Springrap, I have everything. So with what do you want to start first? On you or Fredbear?" 

Springtrap smiled at her. "You can choose, my dear. Both of them are fine."

Y/N blushed and smiled back. "Let's start on you first." She sets the tools on the bed next to her. "Ready?"

"Yeah."

Time passed by and Y/N fixed Springtrap completely up. She read the book about him to do everything good. 

Y/N set the mirror infront of him since she blindfolded him. Once the mirror was set good, she went behind her stalker. "Ready?" She was excited to see his reaction.

"Yes, my dear."

Y/N squeals excited and she took the blindfold off him. "Surprise! Do you like it?"

Springtrap stood in his place in shock. He was the same like in the old times. Only his eye colour was different. His fur that was once rotten and dirty dark yellow (?) was now beautiful gold. Instead having grey eyes, there were now beautiful purple/green. Only his one ear couldn't get fixed. His ear that was half. 

Springtrap was touching his face in shock and even checks his body

"S-So... do you like it?"

Springtrap finally turned to Y/N with a happiest smile Y/N ever saw. "I love it, my dear! Thank you!" He then hugs her close. 

Y/N blushed bright red and hugs him back. She snuggles into his soft gold fur. He was just so soft and warm like a massive big plush that Y/N doesn't want to let go.

Springtrap blushed and strokes her soft H/C hair. He was just so happy that Y/N was helping him. What he badly wants was happiness. Love, friendship and happiness. Yes, even though he and Fredbear are best friends, he wanted more friends. He accidentally broke a little girl's arm once, but she forgave him. Before Mangle got deadactivated, she said the exact the same words that the little girl told to Springtrap. He got deeply upset that he pressed the button and deadactivated Mangle.

Springtrap and Y/N broke apart a minue later from the hug. 

"I'm glad you love it, Springtrap," Y/N said with a smile. 

"Springbonnie."

Y/N got shocked. "What?"

"Springbonnie. It's my real name. You can call me that if you want."

Y/N smiled. "It's a cute name, but I'll call you Springy."

Spingtrap (A/N: I'll call him that) looks dumbfounded by that nickname. "Springy? Really?"

"Yep."

Springtrap chuckles. "Alright, but only because I lo- like you."He almost caught himself saying 'love'.