Chapter 3

Y/N and her friends were on their way to search for Mangle. They were looking for any signs that can tell them where she went. Everyone was looking everywhere. Foxy was holding Mangle's red ribbon, hoping to find her soon as possible.

That's when Bonnie found Mangle's claw marks. "Guys, come here! I found Mangle's claw marks!"

Everyone came to Bonnie and they were happy. That's when they continued to go. After some time, they found more claw marks. There were two signs hanging against the wall. 

The sign that points to the right said: EAST WING. WORKSHOP, ARCHIVE, WAREHOUSE.

The sign that points left said: WEST WING. FREDDY FAZBEAR'S OFFICE, RESTAURANT, BACKSTAGE.

But there's one big problem though. On both of them were Mangle's claw marks, making everyone confused which way did Mangle go. 

"Okay... So what now?" Chica asked, not knowing what to do. 

"The only thing left to do is split up! Me and Chica will go right. Bonnie and Y/N; go left!" Foxy said while he placed his hand on Chica's shoulder. 

Y/N was shocked by what Foxy said. She wanted Bonnie and Chica to go together. But still, if they really split up, will one of the groups encounter Mangle? 

Bonnie looked surprised. "Oh! Well, you know, guys! Maybe we should-ah..." Bonnie doesn't know what to say and he was trying to find right words. Luckily, Chica cut off. 

"Bonnie is right! We're never gonna find her this way! We need a plan!"

"Yeah! We'll get Fre-!" Bonnie was about to finish until Foxy came in. 

"A plan? Guys, seriously? It's a pizza place!"

Y/N now realised what Bonnie was trying to say. Freddy can help! He watches the place everywhere through camera's which it means maybe he can find Mangle! Truth to be told, Y/N can't watch the whole place. The places where she can't was like the warehouse and other places... Since Freddy is the boss, he can see everything. 

"It is! And that's why we should get Fredd-!" Bonnie tried again, but got cut off again.

"We'll just have to keep searching! But we can't do that on our own!" Chica said.

"Guys, please hear what Bonnie has to say," Y/N said, trying to get their attention. She was getting annoyed.

Bonnie sighs annoyed. "That's what I'be trying to te-!"

"We need some help!" Chica cut Bonnie off again.

"Well, why didn't you say sooner? Follow me," Foxy said with an smile. He then leads the way.

Chica followed him while Y/N and Bonnie looked at eachother annoyed. Y/N then quickly catches up to Foxy and Chica while Bonnie looked annoyed at the Freddy poster that was staring at him.

"Stop looking at me like that!" Bonnie then quickly catches up to others.

They finally stopped infront of Freddy's office.

Inside there was Freddy Fazbear himself. He was checking the bills. But however, he knows that he'll get visitors. "Three... Two... One... A-Ah!"

The door opened

"Hi, Freddy!" Chica greeted.

Freddy looks over his shoulder to look at others with an smile. "Ah! Somehow I knew you guys were gonna show up!"