Chapter 6

Everyone stood in shock and not moving. But Freddy was the one that was not moving at all. 

Springtrap has an evil smile and it was quiet for a moment. But then... "Get him, Fredbear..."

Oh no...

Fredbear then made a move and attacked. He attacked Freddy first. Bonnie and Chica were in shock and that's when Fredbear attacked Chica. Bonnie was angry and was about to attack him, but Fredbear grabbed his wrist and threw him next to Chica. That's when Foxy jumped on Fredbear and almost killed him, but Fredbear managed to get Foxy off.

He then kicked Foxy away and then evily looks at Freddy, who's holding his arm in pain. Freddy watches how Fredbear grabbed the hamer. He remembers how one night he and Springtrap tried to destroy him. Fredbear was using the sam hamer.

"You don't have a chance, Fredbear, you're gonna fall, just like last time!"

"It's meeeee..!" That's only what Fredbear said.

"Is that the only thing you can say?!"

Fredbear said nothing. He lifted the hamer up and was about to smash Freddy, but Freddy caught the hamer just in time. "No, Fredbear!"

Fredbear was surprised how and shocked at the same time.

"Out... with the old... In... with... the new!!" Freddy said while he and Fredbear continued to fight.

Springtrap walks to Foxy, who was laying on the ground. He was also carrying Mangle. Y/N was shocked. Very shocked. 

"Your dear Mangle... she was so useful for my plans, Foxy... I'm so sorry, I had to switch her off to bring Fredbear back!" Y/N isn't gonna lie. She feels so sorry for Springtrap. Losing a friend is very hard to deal. Springtrap continues. "But don't be sad, she's still living inside him, locked away... You should feel delighted... I did her a favor! Now she doesn't have to look like THIS anymore." He then drops her infront of Foxy. Good that she isn't feeling the pain.

Springtrap walks away while Foxy was staring at him angrily. Y/N was more surprised when Springtrap actually smiles at her. No creepy, but... with love and sweetly. Y/N blushes bright red.

Foxy remembers the good times. That's when Foxy let out a battle cry and runs at Springtrap. Springtrap looks at Foxy and that's when... Foxy stabbed him... with his hook. 

"NO!" Y/N yelled. She isn't gonna lie. She... She likes him. She felt tears rolled down her cheeks.

Freddy and Fredbear were still fighting against eachother. Fredbear managed to punch Fredyy and he lands on the gorund. He was about to smash Freddy again, but... Fredbear saw Springtrap stabbed. He was so shocked that he dropped his hamer.

Foxy finally let Springtrap go and he fell on the ground, bleeding. Y/N was very sad that more tears fell down. Fredbear was about to attack Foxy but then Freddy smashed him with the hamer!

Fredbear fell on the ground and Freddy was about to hit him again, but Foxy quickly remembers Springtrap's words.

"No, Freddy, stop! Mangle is not dead, she must be inside that monster somehow...I-I don't know what it means, but maybe there's a way to bring her back... A button, a lever, there must be something!" 

Chica was holding Bonnie close.

That's when Springtrap was about to press a red button. "Give my greeting to Mangle...!!" He then looked at Y/N with a sweet smile. "And Y/N."

How on Earth did he know her name!? Wait... was he the stalker who watched her all the time?! Holy cow!

Foxy looked over his shoulder in shock and that's when Springtrap pressed the red button. Foxy's eyes were wide open in shock and that's when he fell on the ground, like he was in a coma.

Y/N doesn't know what to do anymore...

There you go, guys! Enjoy this chapter! A you can see some love signs are appearing of Springtrap and Y/N~

I was thinking that when I finish Soft Spot the movie that I will start making this book into a movie as well. But in each chapter. Yes, some parts of the videos will be short and I apologise for that. I want also to share my real stories like my past, the reasons and other stuff. If you're interested in it then keep an eye on updates! I collect my moments actually in my diary! Yes, I know, the person is suppose to keep some moments in secret for theirsemves but some of them aren't doing that. Like when it isn't actually too personal for example. I have some moments in my diary that aren't in fact too personal but rather memories. I know. I can be crazy sometimes.

I would be glad if you supported my gaming channel as well. I do not speak because my GTA5 video where I actually spoke was a big trash that I deleted it. I did tried many times to speak but no use. So I will not talk while I'll play video games. Sorry, guys.

My gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvS_GGxma3IJDovx9psdn_g/