Chapter 16

It's been a week and Springtrap and Fredbear are still hidden very well thanks to Y/N. She was doing her best as she could to act normal around Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Mangle. She also tried to visit her bunny boyfriend and Fredbear when her friends were busy. But she did noticed how Chica and Mangle were looking at her worried a few days ago.

Y/N started to get nervous. She didn't want them to find out about having a relationship with her bunny stalker and having friendship with the former owner of this pizzeria. 

But one day, she got caught by the girls.

Y/N was walking towards the warehouse after her friends were busy. But she didn't know that Mangle and Chica were following her since they were worried about her. The girls were shocked once they saw Y/N entering the warehouse. They managed to actually sneak in quietly and they hid behind boxes. 

Y/N walked up to Springtrap with a smile. "Hey, Springy."

Springtrap smiled back to her lovely. "Hey, my dear." He wrap his arms around her waist and kissed her with passion.

Y/N giggled and wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him back. 

Chica and Mangle were very shocked that they're jaws dropped. They were shocked that their friend has a relationship with Springtrap, who looks completely different! But what they didn't know was that Fredbear was actually behind the girls, without them noticing. 

Fredbear was taking a nap on his bed against the wall with his hat over his eyes and he actually noticed the girls in the warehouse. He wasn't happy.

Fredbear grabbed both Mangle's and Chica's writst and lifts them up in the air. Fredbear was in fact a very strong bear. "Now I got you, girls."

Chica and Mangle screamed in terror, causing Springtrap and Y/N to pull away from the kiss and looked at the direction where the screams came from.

Fredbear teleported infront of Springtrap and Y/N, still holding the girls' wrists and they were still in the air. "I caught both of them watching."

Y/N was very shocked to see both of her friends. "Chica? Mangle? What are you both doing here?!"

Springtrap, who was standing next to his girlfriend, was shocked to see the girls as well. He hadn't seen them ever since the battle.

Mangle and Chica looked at eachother with nervous smiles, because they of course were caught. Then they looked at Y/N.

"We followed you, because you were acting strange. So me and Mangle followed you," Chica said with a nervous smile. 

"Seriously?" Y/N then looks at Fredbear. "You can let them go, Fredbear. They'll not hurt us."

Fredbear set the girls down on their feet gently, but he was still keeping an close eye on them.

Y/N then looked serious at the girls. "You know, it's not nice to follow, you know?"

Mangle and Chica looked guilty. "Yeah, but we were worried and we wanted to help you. But we didn't know that... you know."

Y/N calms down and sighs. "Yeah, I know. I'll explain everything."