Chapter 17

Y/N explained everything to Mangle and Chica. They both were shocked to hear the full story. It was hard for them at first, but they accepted it. Heck, they even befriended Springtrap and Fredbear!

Fredbear started to be more open to the girls since he feels that he can trust them. 

Springtrap had a bit hard time befriending the girls, especially Mangle after what he did to her. Luckily, there weren't any fights or arguments. That's what Y/N liked very much.

But oh boy, the girls told Y/N that she had to tell the truth to Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy as well. The secret can't be kept forever. Y/N didn't want to at first, but she was convinced to it.

Y/N told the full story to Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy. The boys were very shocked, especially Freddy. He did saw signs, but he never thought that Y/N and Springtrap will be a couple. Luckily, the boys accepted it as well.

Everyone got along very great! Well, except Freddy and Fredbear. They would glare at eachother with full of hate. Heck, they would even growl at eachother! 

Right now, everyone were outside having a big picnic since the group became big. It was a very beautiful day. SInce it's spring, the trees had cherry blossoms. It was very romantic for couples to have a picnic under a cherry blossom tree. 

Bonnie and Chica were sitting together, Foxy and Mangle together and even Springtrap and Y/N. The couples were chatting and enjoying time together. 

However, Freddy and Fredbear do not have lovers and they were now glaring at eachother. Fredbear now prefers to be called Golden Freddy. Everyone was very surprised. Fredbear explained why. Since he was alive and now lives different, he prefers be called Golden Freddy. Some of the friends accidentally called Golden Freddy Fredbear since it was his real name. Luckily, Fredbear wasn't angry.

Springtrap and Y/N were sitting under a cherry blossom tree. Y/N's head was on Springtrap's shoulder and she and her bunny lover were holding hands. They both enjoy the time and the day. 

Y/N snuggles into his fur, causing him to look at her with a lovely smile. "I love you, dear."

"I love you too, Springy."

That's the end of this book. I wanna thank all of you for your great support on this story! I'm glad that I got comments, especially on Quotev. On Wattpad I didn't got much support. Since this book is complete, I will work on a one shot story. If you remember the message with a one shot in it, that's the one shot I'm gonna work on. I have reasons. It's a short story and it will get fast done. 

Once again, thank you all so much for support! I promise that there WILL be a Gacha Life movie it one day.