Over run

"Ugh" I groaned, sitting up right. "W..what h..happened?"

  The back of my head felt sticky and wet. I brought my hand to it, and grimaced in pain once I touched it. Henry really had gotten me good by striking me from behind, but it was astonishing to think that a fully grown man would have the audacity, as well as the cowardice to attack me with my back towards him.

But in this world I suppose cheap and lowly tactics like these were the norm.

  I examined my location, so as to form some sort of idea of where I was, but it was an ineffectual action; I was completely in the dark, literally and figuratively.

  I don't know how long I just lay there, trying to somehow nurse my injury but without the proper medical equipment I was unable to do anything.

  It also came in to my notice that my backpack was no longer with me, and my pockets had been picked clean. Well..at least they had been considerate enough to put a shirt on me, though I got the feeling that Lucy was the only considerate one in this hell hole.

  Where was Lucy? And more importantly, where was i? Was I still within the walls of this so called safe house, or had I been abandoned? The latter seemed more likely, though I just had to wait till something happened.

  There was no light in the room, and no window. Nothing as far as I could tell, but there had to be a door of course. So in the search for a door I put my hand against the wall and began to feel it all the way around, and eventually, I touched a door knob.

"Yes!" I thought, finding solace in this little victory of mine.

Now I had to see if it was unlocked.

I tried, it; locked.

  I chided myself silently, of course it would have been locked! Those idiots wouldn't take their chances with me, even after injuring me and robbing me of my possessions.

I banged at the door repeatedly, "Let me out!" I yelled, "Please! I'm in here! Help!"

  That yelling turned in to bawling, and soon I just slumped over, my back to the door. "P...Please, somebody....anybody" I whimpered, tears rolling down my cheeks. "H...help me"

  How much time passed like this, I couldn't fathom, but it was all spent in sobbing and wondering how I ended up in this situation.

  What seemed like a few hours later I heard a loud click sound and the door burst open suddenly, sending me flying forward on to the ground.

"Get up" a voice commanded without remorse.

  I coughed and sputtered a bit as I looked up at my captor. It wasn't Henry, but another man. He was shorter than Henry, but had the same build, and had a rather standout albeit comical French like moustache.

  "I said, get up!" the mysterious man repeated, but this time with more aggression evident in his tone.

  I obeyed immediately and weakly stood up, tottering over towards him. I didn't dare do otherwise; everyone here except for Lucy seemed heartless and belligerent.

  The man led me out the door, closing it behind me, and then grabbed my arm, squeezing it in a vice like grip.

  I yelped in pain as he did so. Within mere moments I lost all feeling in that arm, and I swore I could see it turn a nasty shade of blue as the man led me on through the somewhat dim lit tunnel, like I was a disobedient dog on a leash.

  It occurred to me that we were moving uphill, and a few moments later we reached a big, sturdy looking door. It had a rusty but secure looking lock on it, and my captor inserted a key in to it, twisted it around, and just like magic it opened.