Returning Regrets

Hey folks, so welcome back to Seven Heroic Sin's. If you haven't read the first part, make sure to do so before going forward since this takes place after the first ended. For those that have, thank you for your patience with this works continuation. So without further ado, here is the first chapter.

Katsuki POV:

"BOMBING ALLEY!" "Rooaaarrr!" "EAT CINDERS FUCKING DEMON!" "Nicely done Bakugou." "Stay focused four eyes!" Today was like any other day for the past year. Myself, icyhot, four eyes, Kirishima, and Utsushimi had found a hoard of demons trying to attack humans with us standing in their way. "Now icyhot!" "Right! Smoldering Frostbite!" Icyhot sends out a massive glacier to freeze the bastards before using his fire to melt everything inside it. "That should do it." We start to catch our breath before Utsushimi gives us a few water bottles she had handy. "That was toats awesome fam's." "Let's head back. My old hags gonna kill us if were late for our shift again." "I'm sure she'd understand Bakugou." "Trust me Kirishima, she'd kick our asses."

As we started to head back to The Boar's Hat, we started to talk about some of the more recent rumors of the Sins. "Did you guys hear? They caught Uraraka." "What? But she's like uber strong." "I agree, there must be a mistake in the knowledge you heard it from Kirishima." "I heard it too. She's being held in Tartarus until a Commandment comes to finish the job." '*sigh* Dammit all!' Ever since Inko died, the Sin's went to different parts of the world to try and hold off the demon races near endless advancement. From what we gathered, Hado was somewhere in Europe, Ashido went to South America, Yaoyorozu is on the floating fortress I island, Jiro is in Austrailia, Toga's somewhere in Russia, and Kendo is in the U.S. Uraraka was the only one that stayed in Japan to try and keep the homeland of Deku's safe. Now that she's captured, the ties of this war are weighing out very badly in the demon races favor.

"I'm back!" I shout as I enter into the Inn. "Katsuki, some weirdo's here talking with Mitsuki!" "Relax, you damn pig!" Since the incident of the Sin's disbanding, me and my family have been living in The Boar's Hat and barely keeping it afloat. It's hard work, but Deku and the Sin's need someone to watch their home for them. "What does the weirdo look like?" "He looks like Izuku, but older with white hair." 'An older Izuku huh?' I walk in to see a man with white hair sitting at the bar getting punched by the hag. "AFTER EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED, NOW YOU SHOW UP!?" She hauled off and punched him again to send him on the floor showing no emotion as blood went down his nose. "Hisashi?" He avoided staring at me with a look of guilt. "...Hey Katsuki."

"Oi hag, what's going on?" "Ask him that." She points at Hisashi getting up to hold his head down. "I wanted to pay my respects to Inko and apologize to Izuku for abandoning him." I only glared at him as he continued. "I make no excuse for what I did. I shouldn't have ran from the truth when I found it out. I should've done something more." "You guys wanna fill us in on who this guy is?" "Long story short, this guy is Hisashi Midoriya. Deku's dad and Inko's ex husband." He gets up to sit back on the stool before wiping the blood off his nose. "To simplify things, I regret walking out on Inko and Izuku. I was shaken up and didn't know what else to do." Everyone started to look at Hisashi confused. "Allow me to explain how we met."

He takes a breath before starting. "One day coming home from work, I went to the bar to find a woman sitting alone. She seemed to be focusing on something I couldn't understand on a sheet of paper. I only know now that it was a different races language. As someone who didn't interact with many people, I just sat next to her to admire what she looked like. I can still see that night. She wore a beautiful green dress with only a small strap keeping it up by her shoulders that complemented her eyes and hair perfectly. *sigh* She was adorable in my eyes. Being the person I was, I began to stutter while trying to speak to her in which she started a conversation with me who I believed had no shot with someone like her. She said some things that until she said what she really was, made absolutely no sense to me. They even still kinda don't."