Start of the End

Mitsuki POV:

After being put on I Island, Hisashi, myself, and the other pros began helping with the refugees as much as possible by helping any injured, making food, and anything else we could do to help. "What's going on in the sky?" I glanced up to see some kind of crazy ass light show going on. 'The fuck is that?' "Oh no." Hisashi walked over with a face of absolute fear on him afraid of what we're seeing. "Hisashi, you know what that is?" "Not exactly, but I think I do." "Then what is it?" Aizawa walked over with some other pros and the one Shield girl. "It has something to do with an old story Inko told me some years back when her father along with her aunts and uncles of the original Sins battled for this world against the Demon King. From what she said, the sky was pitch black like this with purple lightning happening."

"Wait, then that means-" "I can't say for certain Mitsuki, but I can almost guarantee that what's happening now is related to that time. The Demon King must have been resurrected. It's the only thing that can make sense with all this." I went pale knowing this and immediately started to pray for Katsuki, Izuku, and the girls. 'I don't know where you are, but please be safe my stupid son. Izuku, please don't do anything that threatens you or the girls. I don't think I'd be able to live with myself if I let anything happen to my friend's son.'

Back at the seals, 3rd person POV:

"So this is the Demon King? Now this is impressive." Ochako began smirking while starting to use her magic. "Hunter Fest!" "NO DON'T!" Izuku tried to stop Ochako's attack with it being to no avail. "Now this is a-...WHAT!?" The brunette started to feel weaker not understanding why. "It's the Demon King's magical power. The Ruler. It prevents any and all effects that alter him or his power level in a negative state and turns it around. So when you tried to steal his magical power, you instead added to his. Right now, neither one of us has the ability to destroy him." The dark king held his hand out while activating an attack "Beast of Darkness." Instantly, several strange beings began falling from the sky looking similar to chimeras. However, these things were far worse than what they could imagine.

"What are those things?" "They're a form of Indura that's been severely mutated

"What are those things?" "They're a form of Indura that's been severely mutated. Don't let them get out of this area!" Izuku ran up pulling out both his Spear of the Deities and Sword of the Commandments while making wings for him to fly. "What about you!?" "I'm the only person close enough to the Demon King's power level that it'll make a dent! Focus on keeping the area safe!" Itsuka was about to head over, but was stopped by Momo. "Them first. Induras are at least 50,000. Nothing but us can stop this. Ochako, can you still fight?" "Is that a trick question?" All seven of the Sins began readying their Sacred Treasures to keep the mutated demon monstrosities at bay. "SACRED TREASURE: RELEASE!"

Mina began attacking a bunch of beasts with her Chasteifol in it's real form. "True Spirit Spear Chasteifol 4th configuration! Sunflower!" As she did this, Ochako began attacking a bunch of them herself with Courechose. "Super concentration! Assault Hunt!" "Charge Fire!" Itsuka began letting out massive slashes from Rhitta of extreme heat taking several down while in the process. Some began attacking with Himiko using Lostvayne to activate Physical Clone to use Full Counter in all directions. "NEJIRE! NOW!" "Lightning Cannon Shot!" Nejire began blasting the Induras in a line of fire to dust while adjusting her direction to hit more than the amount to completely wipe a line out. One was about to attack her before Momo activated Exterminate Ray to blast it into nothing. "This isn't working in our favor!" Kyoka shouted this while creating spikes of crystals to impale some Indura with her Maker of Gaia technique. "Just keep calm and focus." Momo began casting several spells with her magic depleting slowly to try and keep the level of mutated demons at a minimum.