Divide and Conquer

YAY! It's been a little while since I've worked on this book, but it's time to get back to the grindstone. Enjoy.

Izuku POV:

After a few hours of Mina being passed out, she began coming around a bit. "Mnn, what happened?" "To make a long story short, you kicked one of the Four Great Deities asses." Ochako stated this with me bringing out my spear to show one of the prongs on the front lit up. "Remember when I said I'd make things short and sweet? Well, the former Demon King and Supreme Deity will be resurrected if we don't return the Blessings and Commandments back to where they belong. I don't know when they'll be resurrected nor how long the seals can hold out. Time really isn't on our side, so we need you to help us." Mina held her head down while looking at the damage to the forest. "If I leave, this forest may die." "And if you stay, the same fear will happen without a doubt."

We all look over to see the Commandment Gloxinia with an injury on him from when he was attacked by the Deity. "The Commandments are looking for you and it's only a matter of time before they come here again. The only chance this forest has to actually survive is if you leave it now." "...So why are you here former Fairy King?" He held his hands up and his head down. "I've come to surrender. I want to make right for what my role in killing Meliodas's daughter was. So I've come to offer my Commandment to help stop this worlds countdown to it's doomsday." I pulled my sword out to hold to his chest. "The second I plunge this blade into you, it will dispel your physical body. Are you prepared for that?"

The Demonic Fairy looked at me and nodded. "I'm ready whenever." I felt horrible doing this and wanted him to know something before I did what I would. "I take no satisfaction doing this, but theirs no other way. I"m sorry." I pushed my blade into his chest with Gloxinia's body beginning to disappear into nothing. When it was over, his Decree was all that was left.

While I absorbed it into the sword, Gereade flew over for me to bow at her

While I absorbed it into the sword, Gereade flew over for me to bow at her. "I apologize that had to be done. But there was no way around it to where I can save this world." She flew over to look at my blade before resting her hand on the spot where the Repose Decree was. "Rest in peace brother." The wind began to pick up not long after for us to look above to see Kaachan and the others up above. "WHAT'S UP BITCHES!?" "Izuku, can I kick Bakuhoe's ass now?" "Can you wait till we're on the ship?" Ochako shrugged at Momo as the Pussycats came beside us to grab a hold of the ladder the people in the Boar's Hat sent down. Once we cam on board, I began to explain our next course of action.

"Ok since we don't have much time, we need to move fast. I know we've just all gotten together, but we need to split up to get everyone together again." I rolled out a world map with certain spots pinpointed. "Right now, we're missing 4 of the Sin's and we've obtained 4 Decrees and 1 Blessing. So we'll need to travel in smaller groups and reunite at UA after as a spot for us to manage." We began getting into small groups with Utsushimi and Kaachan being with me, Todoroki, Iida, and Kirishima being with Ochako, Tiger, Hork, and Ragdoll being with Momo, and Mandalay and Pixie Bob being with Mina. "I'll go after Nejire who's located in Europe. I've done my research to find someone fitting her being found." "I'll take the Boar Hat to Russia to find Himiko. Me and her handle well together, so it shouldn't be a problem." "I'll go after Kyoka in Australia. Same as Ochako, we should be able to manage well." "I guess that leaves me with Itsuka. Understandable."