Invasion of I Island

Katsuki POV:

As the alarms rang, a couple of pros came in to see whats going on. They stop when they notice Grayroad above them. "The hell is that thing!?" "That's Grayroad, one of the 10 Commandments." I explained this while everyone looks at me for info. "Grayroad is of the queen class demons and can put her young in those who have no magical power. The ones up there are the unlucky victims." "I got them." Shield pulls out a bow in her wrist before channeling some magic through it. "Piercing shot!" She sends an arrow to take two off Grayroad and on the floor. "Nice shot, but it will be more than just that to save them. When the containers holding the poor being that is inside is shown to a certain temperature, they immediately hatch." The egg things started to rupture and the people trapped inside started to reshape and become what looked like deformed red and gray demons. "What's happening to them?" "They look like demons." "I got them." One of the pros that came in began to go at them with a blade. "NO DON'T!" He went to them and sliced clean through them. "That was easy."

After he killed them, his body started to age to that of an old man and died. "What just-" "The Commandment of Pacifism. He broke it." "Your correct human. My commandment robs anyone's time that they have left on this world if they take another's life in my presence. Now you are all faced with a deadly situation. Let your human companions turn into demons and kill you, or kill them yourself and fall victim to my Commandments curse. The choice is yours." Two more fell off with them starting to crack open. 'Dammit! Times like these are when Icyhot is useful here. We're screwed now.' As they were about to hatch, a giant wad of ice came and froze the eggs. "It would appear your the cause of this trouble Grayroad." We looked up to see Yaoyorozu floating above us. "The Boar Sin of Gluttony, how good it is to defeat you here. Your death shall mark an end to our troubles and push us to a success for our kind." Yaoyorozu looked at Greyroad as if she was going to fucking rip the thing to bits. 'She's pissed.'

"You kept Inko from leaving that day, didn't you?" "If your referring to Meliodas's spawn, then perhaps. She was nothing compared to her father, so it's only fitting she died for her own bloods treacherous sins. But do not fear, for you shall join her soon enough. Breakable Bug!"

Grayroad sent out a swarm of bugs at Yaoyorozu with her holding Morning Star in front

Grayroad sent out a swarm of bugs at Yaoyorozu with her holding Morning Star in front. "NO DON'T!" "Exterminate Ray!" Yaoyorozu sends a blast to destroy every one of the insects and one of the gray demons that formed the Commandment. "Now you've done it. Bear witness as one of your saviors is robbed of their time and turned to dust in front of you!" 'Were screwed now!' We wait for the inevitable for nothing to happen. "Am I supposed to feel something?" We all looked at her amazed as Grayroad comments. "How are you not dead!? My Commandment should've robbed you of your-No...not again!"

"If you can rob one of their time, than the simple thing to do is to stop your own time." 'Is that even possible!? That's defying the laws of nature!' "Infinity, that is the name of my magical power. All I have to do is cast a spell once and it stays active indefinitely until I choose to cancel it." "NOT AGAIN! I WON'T DIE A SECOND TIME TO YOU SIN'S!" Grayroad released all of it's eggs with Yaoyorozu putting them on ice long before they could hit the ground. "Endless Whirl!" Yaoyorozu holds Grayroad in a twister and reduces it to the size of it while keeping it from going anywhere. "Your one friend took his time killing her, didn't he?" She glares at the twister in sheer anger before putting Morning Star above the trapped Commandment. "Slow and painful, I can't think of a better punishment for your filthy race." She shot an Exterminate Ray from Morning Star while continually talking. "She was a good person." She blasted it again. "She never wanted any trouble." She let out another blast. "SHE EVEN LET A BUNCH OF KIDS SHE HAD NO REASON TO TAKE IN INSIDER HER HOME!" She kept firing with all of us scared how mad she was. "WHAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE HER FROM US!? ANSWER ME!" She let one final blast that literally looked like it went down to the core of the planet with the Decree staying up above the hole.