The Moving Haven

Katsuki POV:

It's been almost a full night of flying with all of us waking up from sleeping. "*yawn* Damn that smells good. Who's cookin?" "Who do you think Bakuhoe?" Uraraka looks over with an indifferent look on her face while wearing an apron with Deku's shorts and a sports bra underneath. "Can't you at least wear something better than that in the morning dammit!?" "What's the matter with how I'm dressed?" She shakes her hips as a form of tainting me. "I think it looks good." Deku pops up out of nowhere to start running his hands under the apron and rubbing Uraraka's tits. "CAN'T YOU WAIT UNTIL MIDDAY FOR THAT BULLSHIT!?" "STOP SCREAMING IN THE MORNING DAMMIT!" The hag walks down with most of the people we have on board to see what I'm seeing right now.

"Midoriya, acting like that so early in the morning is inappropriate and-" "Shut up sir spectacles, or I'll kill you." Uraraka states this with a serious expression with Kirishima and Utsushimi busting a gut laughing. "So how far are we from I island?" Icyhot walked to the window to see us with nothing but sea waiting for us for miles. "We should make it before lunch. In the meantime, lets eat." Everyone sat down with the table full of food. "I also didn't forget about you Hork. Here ya go." Uraraka puts a bowl filled to the brim with food for the pig with him literally drooling at it before digging in. "These are the best scraps I've had in a long time. Nothing beats Ochako's, they taste like they were made by a goddess." The pig states this between bites with the hag rolling her eyes. "Thanks for the complement. Say that next time I make spare ribs." "*spueal*!" 'You better hope she's joking pig.'

As we ate, Kirishima thought it was best to ask a little about Yaoyorozu. "So Midoriya, what's the Boar Sin of Gluttony like?" "I agree with Kirishima. We only knew you all for a few days before setting out for battle against the Commandments, so it might be best to know a little about our comrades in advance." Four eyes says this while karate chopping the fucking air like an idiot. "Hmm, what should I say about Momo? She's a strategist and great when it comes to finding out stuff." "That's like...so lame of an answer." "Momo is our groups go to for plans if we can't get an order from our captain in situations. She's really smart and can make 50 plans in the time it takes you to make one. Because of her knowledge and skills in this, she normally keeps to herself and will most likely confine in our captain among any of the Sin's. When he isn't around, she would do this with the Lion Sin of Pride Itsuka on occasion since she sees her as a mutual friend."

"Huh, so she keeps to herself a lot and is really smart. She sounds like an interesting person." Kirishima keeps stuffing his face as Uraraka adds one important bit to this. "Also for future endeavors, do not talk about her family. Like many of the Sin's, she came from a broken house and would rather not talk about it. Trust me when I say this, pissing off a Sin is a bad idea." Uraraka glares at four eyes who crossed this boundary before to make him understand his place(reference to the first day of UA as Iida was trying to lecture Ochako for putting her feet on the desk). "Did you hold a grudge?" Uraraka sits on Deku's lap and takes his beer from him while smiling at him. "Maybe." She chugs it in front of him before getting up to head to her room. "Wake me when we get there." "Want a bed partner?" "LIKE HELL THAT'S HAPPENING!" The pig, hag, and myself shout this with the two of them laughing. "Quite a lively bunch in the morning." Hisashi states this while sipping some coffee with a smile. 'Sometimes I wonder why I put up with Deku.'

Few hours later Izuku POV:

I glance outside to see a giant moving island to the front of us. "Guys, were here!" Everyone runs down to see the moving fortress known as I island. "So this is I island huh?" Hawks came over to see the island and tell us a little of what he knew. "After an attack done by the 10 Commandments where several heroes were beaten by them almost a year ago, the world went into a state of emergency. I island is the only land mass large enough to move vast amounts of people below the grid. So long as nobody tells the Commandments where I island is exactly, it and all the people on it are safe from their tyranny." "*sigh* If only I came back sooner. Maybe all of this would not be as bad." I felt a tap on my shoulder to see Ectoplasm standing behind me. "You did what you had to do. Humanity wasn't ready for this, so it's just as much our fault as it is yours." This made me feel a little better, but I still felt guilty for what I let happen over the year.