Demonic Dragon

Ochako POV:

Once we started to near Russia, I looked over to Kirishima, Iida, and Todoroki to go over the plan. "Alright, the first thing we'll need to do is find Endeavor or Gang Orca. Out of all Himiko's comrades in the group, those two will be the easiest to find that will lead us to her." "Right." "Seems like the most effective way to find them." Todoroki didn't seem to answer with most of us confused why. "Look. I know you hate your old man, but we need to put that behind us right now for what needs to be done. I'm not like Izuku. You seem like dead weight to me, I leave you behind. Simple as that." "Isn't that a tad harsh Ms. Uraraka?" "My job isn't to babysit a moody teenager, it's to stop members of the demon and goddess race from turning this world into more of a shithole than it already is." I walk over to the kitchen to grab a thing of the warm beer that I had to try and get the chill that was growing on me off.

"So what's Himiko like?" Kirishima asks this while I explain a little about my friend. "She's a nice person, but you should know that you shouldn't mess with her if she's pissed. Most of the time she's happy go lucky, but she becomes a focused monster in combat. Her savageness and cool headed nature is why she's a viscous fighter of ours." "Dude, that's so manly!" I throw the empty alcohol can at him for the act of calling Himiko 'manly'. "Call her that again and it's going to be a glass bottle next time dye boy. She's a hell of a woman, but I'll be damned if you call her anything like what you did." "Sorry." Kirishima held his tongue after this as I went to get something to snack on before landing. I knew we would be here a while, but I didn't know for how long.

We began our descend into Russia's outskirts to place the Boar's Hat out of view to avoid any unwanted people to notice. Once we landed, the three I was with started to bundle up with what we had in the Inn for winter clothing. "Why is it so freaking cold here?" "That's cause we're in Russia jackass." I started walking out to the nearest hero agency after answering Kirishima's comment. "You aren't going to wear anything to avoid the cold other than your normal outfit Ms. Uraraka?" "I don't really feel it Iida. Besides, it's not like I'm gonna die from hypothermia. Let's get a move on, the sooner we find Himiko the better." We started heading into town for us to pass a TV store that had live footage of Himiko and her group fighting demons. My Russian wasn't too good, but the title said something along the line of 'Dragon Sin fighting Demons' or something like that.

"Subtle. Not surprised considering it's Himiko." I grabbed some guy that was walking past to try and find out where they were. "Sir, where is this?" I tried to speak as fluent Russian as I could for the man to only be a freak talking about how he likes my rack that I had on display for me to kick him in the nuts. "Where is this!?" He pointed over to a general direction where we saw a few flashes of different colored fire for us to run over. While leaving, the guy said something about me being a skank for me to pull my Sacred Treasure out to force him to apologize. 'I swear, people need to know some manners when talking to a woman.' We ran over to see Himiko practically wrap everything up with her team behind her.

"Himiko." She heard me to look over with a blank face. "Ochako." Everyone looked at us for some worry we were mad at each other for some reason. "Ochako!" "Himiko!" We ran over to immediately start our greeting similar to how me and Izuku say hello. Instead of us punching each other and arm wrestling though, we held each other in a choke hold while pushing each other trying to get them to fall. "It's good to see you again girl!" "Same here!" Our laughter seemed to be a little off putting for everyone for some guy decked to the teeth in weapons to ask. "What are we looking at here?" "So who's the weirdo with the weapons?" We started to let go so we could explain the situation to everyone.

"So I am assuming you are the Dragon Sin we are searching for?" "What gave it away, the fact I ran up to hug her or the name four eyes?" "THERE IS NO NEED FOR NAME CALLING!" "Whatever." Endeavor and some guy with hella bad skin walked over to Todoroki after this to talk to him. "Shoto." "...Endeavor, Touya. You two seem to be doing well." There was an awkward silence in the area while we just watched their conversation. "As much as I love your awkward reunion, we need to get right down to business. We're here to find you Himiko." "Why?" "Captains back and he needs us together." She looked down for a moment before asking something. "...Does he know about, well..." "He does." Himiko turned to her group to find the man with weapons. "Stain, we're heading back to the building. Grab a few things for us to start moving out. We need to reunite with our captain." She led us into the city to some area where they were staying at. There, I started explaining the situation to her and her group.