Haunting Memories

3rd person POV:

Fraudrin began punching at Nejire for her to dodge by a hair. "I can see you can dodge, but is that really it!?" He went for another punch for Nejire to evade and aim Herritt at the demons head. "Rewrite Li-AAAHHH!" Nejire stopped her attack for another painful memory to resurface. She started to remember how a lack of action towards a demon in the past had a brown haired girl she was teamed up with her ripped in half. "What's happening to me!?" She held her head in pain as Fraudrin takes advantage of the situation. "DIE!" He slams his fist across the blue haired girls side to send her into a few trees. "How did Galand have so much trouble with you?" He stomps on Nejire with her getting impaled into the ground a bit.

'Dammit. What's wrong with me?' Nejire gets back up to aim Herritt at Fraudrin again. "Sacred Treasure ReleaAAAH!" Her mind them went back to the memory of her fighting Galand to see her head pop off her body. "What are these in my head!?" Nejire was picked up with her body being crushed by Fraudrin. "How pathetic. I thought Gowther's successor would be more powerful than this." He slammed the poor girls body into the ground again. "I will admit, you Sin's are resilient if anything." Nejire was gasping for air as her body looked like a mess. Bones were broken, pieces of wood was jabbed inside her, she couldn't even breathe without coughing up blood. But in her mind was what truly was killing her. Memories she couldn't comprehend flowing inside her with hopes they could just stop. "This is the end for you. Goodbye, Goat Sin of Lust." Fraudrin reached for Nejire's body to crush her in his oversized hands. Before he could however, a slash of Hellfire came at him. "It seems you've returned like Monspeet said. Kin of Meliodas."

Izuku ignored Fraudrin while walking to Nejire's broken body

Izuku ignored Fraudrin while walking to Nejire's broken body. "I'm sorry you had to deal with so much hurt. None of you are responsible or should hold yourselves accountable for what happened." He held his head on his cherished companion's before hearing her pant for air. "Izu *cough* *cough* Izuku, who am I? Why do I keep feeling like I wronged you?" She started crying without knowing why. "You believe you did, but you did nothing of the sort. I should apologize to you if anything. I let you and the other Sin's down leaving for so long. That's going to change though." Izuku handed Nejire the ceramic heart with pleading. "Please remember who you are. We need you...I need you." Nejire reaches for the heart with Fraudrin trying to stop them. Bakugou and Utsushimi make sure this wasn't possible for the Commandment. "You insignificant BASTARDS!" They kept the demons attention on them while Nejire sought through her own memories.

'What's happening?' Nejire began to see everything in her past play out in front of her. Memories of her life with her mother, memories of when Izuku found and brought her into his mother's inn, memories of her friends, and memories of her grief. Everything played out in front of her with tears rolling down her eyes. "Inko. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me for being useless." "It's ok Nejire. Mom doesn't blame you, and neither do I. So please come back to us." Izuku tried to reach his teammate with Bakugou and Utsushimi barely managing to avoid Fraudrin. "You disgusting humans!" He slapped Bakugou into a rock to stun him. "You jerk!" Utsushimi came at him for her to be swatted down. "I'm going to enjoy killing you two." Fraudrin raised his foot up prepared to stomp down on Utsushimi before a voice stopped him. "HEY!" He looked around to see Nejire enraged looking at him.