12 (M)

There is smut in the chapter, you have been warned if you don't like smut skip the chapter and wait for the next one please

Short Chapter
______________________________________
Jimin:10 Weeks

Jimin was still sleeping after Yoongi had dropped Ji-Yoon off at school, Jimin didn't do the school runs often anymore since they made him feel sick and he was always tired or hungry.

Yoongi walked into the bedroom Jimin was in with a bag of fruit and chocolate for the younger.

Yoongi turned on the lamp and looked over at his husband who was laying spread out on the bed in a pair of boxers and a loose top that was halfway up his chest giving Yoongi a full view of Jimin's bump making him smile.

Yoongi slowly approached the younger and sat down on the bed next to him before slowly shaking him away but once Jimin woke up he rushed into the bathroom throwing up quietly as Yoongi came up behind him and kneeled down next to him rubbing his back.

It took a couple minutes for Jimin to finish puking as he caught his breath while leaning against the radiator while Yoongi got him a glass of water before Jimin stood up and brushed his teeth and got back into bed sitting up and watching the TV.

Yoongi slowly brought the bag of food to the younger who smiled brightly when he saw strawberries and chocolate he quickly grabbed the chocolate and began eating it before moving onto the strawberries.

Chocolate and fruit was pretty much the only thing Jimin wouldn't throw up but he had to have a balanced diet so in the morning he would eat fruit and chocolate and in the afternoon he would eat whatever which would eventually be thrown up into the toilet the next morning.

Yoongi got into the bed and lay next to Jimin who cuddled up next to him with his head laying on the older boys chest.

Yoongi looked down at Jimin who looked up and him before leaning up to kiss him, Jimin turned the kiss heated by adding his tongue and climbing on top of the older sitting on his lap and grinding down slightly.

Yoongi sat up and continued kissing the younger as Jimin slowly took off the olders t-shirt and Yoongi done the same to Jimin breaking the kiss for a second to pull their tops over each others heads before kissing again.

Jimin broke the kiss after a couple minuets to lean down and pull off Yoongi's jeans and underwear before leaning down and licking the tip of his member making the older groan as his head tilted back slightly.

Yoongi stopped Jimin before pushing him to lay on his back as he slowly took Jimin's boxers off and kissed the younger boys sensitive thighs gently as he spread Jimin's legs, he quickly got up to grab some lube out of the bedside table before doing back down to kissing Jimin's thigh before slowly entering a wet finger into the younger who moaned lightly as Yoongi moved his finger before slowly adding another.

Jimin continued moaning lightly as Yoongi kisses his inner thigh and fingering him at the same time, Jimin's hands gripped the pillow beneath his head as he looked down towards the older who began gently massaging his prostate making Jimin whine.

"Yoongi please" Jimin whined and Yoongi nodded his head as he slowly kissed up Jimin's body until he was kissing the pregnant boys lips.

Yoongi slowly pulled his fingers out before getting on top of the younger boy and leaning down to kiss him as he slowly pushed in.

Jimin whined and bit his lip as Yoongi slowly rolled his hips, "Yoongi I love you" Jimin moaned while smiling before pulling Yoongi down to kiss him again.

Yoongi held Jimin's hand as he moved slowly, "are you okay?" Yoongi asked still moving slowly but he began moving a tiny bit quicker when Jimin nodded his head.

"Yoongi more please" Jimin moaned as he began rolling his hips into Yoongi's making the older boy groan.

"Fuck baby I love you" Yoongi moaned as he hooked one of Jimin's legs over his shoulder before beginning to move again making Jimin moan as Yoongi thrusted deeper into him.

"Yoongi I'm getting close please" Jimin moaned and Yoongi nodded his head as he began to move quicker making Jimin whine loudly as his head went back and he came all over his stomach and Yoongi kept thrusting throughout it before cumming deep in Jimin, "Yoongi I love you" Jimin moaned as he tried to catch his breath before pulling Yoongi down to peck his lips again.

"I love you too Minnie" Yoongi panted out as he rolled beside Jimin, "you need a shower" Yoongi said as he got up.

Jimin stood up and walked towards the bathroom before stopping at the door and turning around confused, "aren't you coming?" He asked and Yoongi quickly followed behind Jimin smiling as they got into the shower.

After they got out the stayed in bed eating the chocolate and fruit Yoongi got for Jimin.

"Yoongiiii~~" Jimin said making the older boy look down.

"Yes Minnie?" Yoongi asked.

"I love you~~" Jimin said before leaning up and kissing Yoongi and he grabbed the older boys hands and places them on his small protruding bump.
______________________________________
Published-13/02/2020
Sorry for the small update and the small amount of smut, if you enjoyed it I may add more in the future.