19

Jimin 34 weeks
Jimin sat at home with Ji-Yoon since Yoongi had to work.

Jimin braided the girls hair as she smiled and watched TV.

"Mommy when are my sister's going to be here?" She asked and Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

The twins had definitely moved down in the last few days which was a sign it was going to happen soon.

After an hour Ji-Yoon ran off to her room to play with her dolls while Jimin stayed on the sofa watching TV.

Jimin was focused on the show enjoying every bit of it until he felt a small pain in his abdomen and back.

He groaned slightly as he paused the TV and lay back against the sofa as he breathed.

Probably just a braxton hick he thought as he un-paused his show and continued watching.

After a couple minutes another pain hit, only this one was more painful making the boy writhe around in pain as he decided it was time.

He looked for his phone but couldn't feel it but then he remembered that it was on the table.

He stood up to grab it but half way his legs buckled and he fell to the floor in pain making him cry out.

"JIJI COME HERE PLEASE" he shouted and after a couple seconds he heard one of the doors open and close before footsteps ran closer.

"Mommy what's wrong?" she asked as she stood by Jimin.

"Baby I'm okay, can you grab my phone please?" He asked, pointing up to the table as she quickly nodded his head as she used a chair to get up on the table and reach the phone before running back to Jimin and giving it to him.

Once Jimin got the phone he called Yoongi, the older boy immediately freaking out as he rushed home and then he called Taehyung to come look after Ji-Yoon for a while.

Taehyung arrived first and quickly rushed to his best friend, helping him off the floor and back onto the sofa.

"I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, can you go and pack her stuff?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded his head as he rushed off.

Another contraction hit and Jimin groaned loudly as he wrapped his arm around his stomach.

Ji-Yoon quickly rushed up to Jimin and kissed his stomach making the boy look at her confused.

"When mommy kisses my pain, it goes away" she said smiling hoping she helped Jimin who nodded his head and tried not to act like he was in pain.

Then Yoongi quickly ran through the door straight to Jimin, he said something before running to get the hospital bags and put them in the car before coming back for the younger boy, thanking Taehyung on the way out.

Yoongi helped Jimin into the passenger seat of the car and quickly got in the other side before begining to drive.

Another contraction wracked through Jimin's body making the younger boy almost scream in pain and Yoongi quickly placed a hand on his knee for the younger boy to squeeze which he did.

"Fuck Yoongi it hurts, it hurts so bad" Jimin said as another contraction came over him.

And then Jimin's water broke making Yoongi begin to drive quicker.

"We are 3 minute's away Jimin, just hold on please" Yoongi said and the younger boy nodded his head as he bit his lip hard, making it bruise and bleed.

"Yoongi I love you" Jimin said looking over to Yoongi who glanced back confused.

"I love you too baby" he said until Jimin let out a scream before passing out just as Yoongi pulled up outside the hospital.