4

f o u r| a l e x a n d r i a
___

I tremble as I look down to my hands, the dark red blood painting my fair skin.

I didn't do it.

I didn't do it.

I swear.

My eyes flutter open and I release a shaky breath, getting more and more used to being woken up by such horrific images.

"You're awake," I hear Theo's sultry voice tell me. "Just in time. We've reached the pack house."

"Oh," I reply and unintentionally letting out a dry laugh. I clear my throat and recompose myself, hoping that it didn't sound as bitter as I could make out.

He pulls to a stop and eyes me.

"Yes?" I question him.

"Is something wrong?" he questions me dubiously, concern lacing his voice.

"Ha. No. Just a meaningless dream," I ramble.

"That's not it," he murmurs. However, in less than a fraction of a second, he goes back to an impassive state. I release a breath I didn't know I've been holding.

We both exit the car and I follow Theo. Apparently, the others had arrived way earlier. And by "others," I'm talking about my 4 oh so loving friends. Theo had to drive me separately because they refused to be in the same space as me. As I've been saying, they clearly liked me.

I pat my head to make sure I still had my hood on.

My eyes widen and I try to hold in a gasp when I behold the majestic structure. Before me was a stunning Mediterranean style mansion. Mansion was a small word for what I was seeing with my very own eyes. This was some Beauty and the Beast castle typa shit.

The darkness made it even more glamorous as bright, yellow lights from inside the house shone through the windows.

In front of the manor was a large garden and in the middle of it was a lovely marble fountain. I couldn't help but think of pushing Celestina into it. Something about her made me dislike her the most out of the 4. Her good girl appearance pissed me off. She looked too angelic and felt too distrustful for my liking.

Theo's voice distracts me from my thoughts as he drawls out with a chuckle, "Someone's enjoying this."

My heart warms up when my eyes land on his face, his chest up and his expression full of pride.

I grin and say, "Just thinking about how much money I'll be making after stealing all the goods and escaping."

His lips curl into a smirk, a smug look on his face. "What a great time I'll be having chasing and catching you, love."

"Try me."

"I don't think that'll end up too well," he adds before peering at me. "Let's make our way inside shall we?"

As a response, I simply nod. He unlocks and opens the giant doors and leads me inside.

Oh.