7

s e v e n| a l e x a n d r i a
___

The moon goddess gifted me with exceptional agility. I've always been told that I had great hand-eye coordination and reaction time despite my lack of strength.

What I didn't know was that I was also gifted such an immense energy that it gave me the ability to annoy people wherever I go without me even doing anything!

Awesome, am I right?

I return to reality and was met by Talia's ferocious expression.

Damn, someone's mad MAD.

"Get up," she commands firmly. Her gaze was icy and piercing.

"Um, okay?" Confused, I slowly lift myself up from the chair, meeting the eyes of hundreds of wolves.

What did I do wrong?

Oh yeah.

I existed.

"Now come closer," she orders with disgust. Her treatment was confusing the shit out of me. What was wrong with her?

My gaze shifts to Giovanni and Scarlett who sported a smug look on their faces then to Emilio who had his usual idiotic smile. Beta Felix remains impassive and I try to take no notice of Theo's impenetrable stare boring into me.

"No," I tell her sternly.

Barely one day in this pack and I already had hundreds of wolves testing my temper.

Talia growls, "You heard me, rogue. Now move your tiny little legs and kneel before me."

I hear a mother that sat next to me gasp and hug her child closer, giving Talia satisfaction. I scowl at the mother and the child without sympathy. They cower even further away from me and I'd be lying if I said that didn't earn a smug look from me.

The reason they had not recognized my title is because I had easily covered my scent. It was a task I did almost very single day.

"Why? Is your boyfriend's dick so tiny to the point you have to call my poor legs out?"

"Grow up," she sneers.

"Yea, yea," I fake a yawn. "Is that what you told your lover's d—"

"Im giving you have the right to remain silent. Use it before I lose my temper and tear you apart with my very own hands."

I told myself to shut up. But I couldn't ignore the irritating expressions around me, increasing my vexation. "Oh I'm sorry, I thought you already lost your temper a long long time ago."

A growl emitted from her chest. "I don't think anyone has told you this, yet, rogue," she informs me with a deadly glare. "But this is the Royal Crimson Pack. Theo's pack, Theo's rules. You must follow our orders."

"I apologize, madam," I bow dramatically. "But are you so clueless that I must inform you that I don't follow rules? I'm a rogue. You said it yourself, you fool."

I lift my chin up and meet her hostile orbs, keeping eye contact.

These people were drop dead gorgeous but their personalities belong in a shit hole.