23

t w e n t y - t h r e e| a l e x a n d r i a
___

I wake up to Theo pelting my forehead and nose with little pecks of kisses.

I groan out, pissed off that he woke me up after just an hour of napping. My arm swings at its own accord in an attempt to hit Theo, but of course, he dodges it easily.

"Go to hell, Theo," I murmur and shut my eyes tightly.

"I can't help it. You're just too pretty," he tells me with a chuckle.

"Of course I am," I agree with him groggily.

He only laughs and continues his routine of giving me little smooches on my face. Both his arms were on either side of my head and he hovered on top of me, his legs also on both my sides.

Sensing an opportunity, I bring my knee up and jab his stomach.

And of course, he didn't flinch at all.

Wonderful.

He groans and says, "That kinda hurt, you know."

"Do I look like I care?"

"Ouch," he says and rubs his heart as if he was in pain.

A smile threatens to break out on my face, loving the affectionate side of him.

Too bad for him, my sleepy side forced me to shut my eyes close and shouted at me to fall asleep.

"Go away," I grumble.

The only response I hear was a soft laugh before I felt his soft lips on my eyelids. After bringing his hands to ruffle my hair, he then pecked my forehead, my nose, and both my cheeks.

And when my heart couldn't handle it anymore, he began to trail little kisses along my jaw. I held back a soft laugh when tingles surface on my skin.

Just when I thought he was done, he moves his lips and places them softly just beside mine teasingly. I feel his lips curl into a mischievous smirk.

I open my eyes to see the starry gaze twinkling in his beautiful eyes.

"What would you do if I kissed you right here?" He breathes out with his husky voice.

Oh so he was playing this game.

An identical smirk forms on my face and I place my hands on his back, willing him closer.

I don't know what brought me to doing something so bold. Maybe it was the prideful spirit in me that refused to back down. Or maybe it was because I was too sleepy to think properly. Maybe it was the mate bond giving me bursts of butterflies in my stomach and making my heart beat fast enough to give me a heart attack.

But I move my lips so it brushes his delicately.

[A/N 0-100 rq oops]

I've been wanting to do this since the day I met him.

He doesn't waste a second before leaning in further and presses his lips even deeper. I feel his warmth on my skin and it sends shivers down my spine.