25

t w e n t y - f i v e| a l e x a n d r i a
___

Not exactly feeling like going back to my room anymore, I allow my body to lead myself that woods for a walk.

I needed time to think and like always, nature was my first resort.

Let's just wish I don't get kidnapped this time.

Fucking bitch caught me off guard last time.

I sigh and wander around, making sure that I was in close proximity to any signs of residence. This way, it'd be easier for others to notice the absence of my presence.

I take a deep breath in and then out.

Immediately, I was bombarded with hundreds of thoughts and questions. My curiosity was piqued and I held myself back from questioning Theo.

Today was not the time to attack him with questions.

I could feel his low spirits through the bond even though he hasn't marked me yet. Of course, I could tell how conflicted he was as of right now. He was stuck in despair and was greatly discouraged after hearing such vile words come out of his innocent little sister's mouth.

His heartache naturally made me feel troubled as well.

A part of me wanted to run to him and give him a back hug in hopes of easing his pain.

The other part of me wanted to attack him with questions because it hurt me inside that so many secrets were being kept from me.

But I couldn't bring myself to bring him more grief. I didn't want to hurt him just to satisfy my curiosity.

I groan to myself mentally when I realized how easy it was for me to hurt others. But when it comes to Theo, it was a whole other story.

On that note, a sudden desire to be next to someone's presence and annoy them willed me to change directions. The satisfaction of groans of disbelief and sounds of aggravation were music to my ears.

And at this moment, I longed to hear Giovanni's dissatisfied growls.

I turn on my heels and search for my victim.

Finding my way to the weight rooms, I wish to myself that Celestina and him were still there. Training barely ended a few minutes ago, anyways.

Finally, I reach my destination.

I look around the empty room and release a heavy sigh. For the first time, I was upset about not seeing Giovanni and Celestina showcase their PDA.

Instead, I find my way to the outside training grounds as my final resort.

Well, well. Will you look at this?

An unladylike snort escapes me when I see the lovey dovey couple play fighting on the dirty grass.

A content smile was spotted on Giovanni's face. The happiness Giovanni shows when he's around Celestina contrasted his usually rude and dull demeanor. It gave me a break from seeing the hideous sneer on his face.