21

t w e n t y - o n e| a l e x a n d r i a
___

Kill after kill.

Blood dripping on the earth after another.

Yet still, I wasn't satisfied. I let my body move at its own accord, slashing the knife ruthlessly unto a rogue's stomach and into the neck of another.

I look around me and watch Theo and the others perform the same sinful acts. Their own wolves take over their human selves as bodies drop to the wet earth.

But I made sure not to let my wolf take over me completely. Or else, all hell would break lose.

It was now that I realize this 'war' was all fun and games for this pack, so I make the most of it.

I breath out in satisfaction then squat down to swing my leg in order to trip the rogue in front of me. A clean swipe on his neck follow right after.

I bring a hand to my face and swipe the blood off my lip. I release a content breath and the corners of my lips form into a mischievous smirk.

Unfortunately for me, a hand grabs a handful of my hair and drags my body over the soggy dirt.

With one hand, I grasp the attacker's wrists. When I secured my hold on them, I bring my other hand to slash it with my knife.

The woman screams in agony and clutches her injured hand.

"Nice finger," I told her in between pants.

She glares at me with indescribable anger and tear-filled eyes.

She chose to join and these were consequences of joining a war.

I give her one last look of pity before moving along to another victim.

"I'm liking the fit," I tell Giovanni despite my heavy breathing.

He whips his head to my direction. Lips pursed, I swore the evil in his bright honey eyes was enough to kill a bitch. His wolf smirks at me and looks down on his tattered blood-filled shirt. He didn't seem tired at the slightest.

"I must say your hair is on a way other level, though," he says one last time before he spotted another wolf to victimize.

I sigh out and lift my hand to scratch my head, only to be met by a knotty mess.

I gasp and mutter to myself, "Disgusti—."

An arm embraces me and I could tell who it was immediately. Theo holds my head against his chest, just under his chin. I can't deny the comfort it brought to me.

"Careful," he informs me. I hear a 'thump' on the ground beside us and I narrow my eyes suspiciously at the rogue. A hole replicates the flesh that was suppose to cover his heart.

And I thought I was barbarous.

I hit his chest and yap out, "Hey that was not nice—."

He twists us around but still secures my head flat against his chest. I unwrap myself off him and I keep an eye on Theo as he holds a tight hand on another rival.