Epilogue I

Make sure to check what chapter you're on before reading.

e p i l o g u e  o n e| a l e x a n d r i a
___

1-2 months later...

I place my head on Theo's lap as we watch "The Edge of Seventeen." Keeping my eyes trained on the screen, I let him play with my hair.

Everything was good until he started playing with it too much. He was tugging it and tangling it with such a burning passion that I could feel my hair detach from my scalp and my soul leave my body.

I grab his hand and push it away from my head. I frown, mad that he had disrupted my crying session.

I like movies that make me cry.

Just when I thought I was free from Theo's wrath, he throws his hands back in my hair and continues to play with it.

If the movie couldn't make me cry, Theo definitely will.

"You're messing up my fucking hair, Theo," I threaten him. I furrow my brows and frown, no longer able to concentrate on the movie.

He chuckles and I knew what was going to come out of his foul mouth. "It was already messed up in the first place."

"What do you want?" I groan.

"Attention," he tells me smugly, his overconfident oozing out of him.

"And I though I was the Leo in this relationship," I grumble to myself.

Asking for more and more attention, I feel his fingers on my stomach and try to tickle me. Key word: try.

I look at Theo with a raised brow and laugh out when I see the frown on his face.

"Well, this is anticlimactic," he huffs before looking at me angrily.

"Aww," I coo and turn to him. "Who hurt you?"

"You," he teases back and attacks me with kisses.

I shield myself from him and laugh when he keeps launching smooches at me.

"I freaking hate you!" I tell him jokingly between fits of laughter.

"I love you, too," he laughs out before grabbing a pillow and hitting my head.

Oh no, my poor nonexistent brain cells.

"Theo, you jerk!" I raise my head off his lap and grab another pillow, mirroring his actions.

And the pillow fight lasted for what felt like hours before we both surrender and catch our breaths.

An arm pulls me to his chest so that he was spooning me. Burying his head to the crook of my neck and giving me a quick peck, he whispers, "I love you."

"I love you, too," I whisper back, a smile forming on my face.

Before I knew it, he flips himself so that he was hovering over me. Meeting his eyes, I feel my heart flutter when I see his beautiful grey eyes gleam with a fervent gaze. Keeping his gaze on me, he continues to stare at me with pure adoration.

"Mark me," he tells me with a smirk, his husky voice and sincerity making my heart burst with euphoria.

I allow him to guide my body as he lifts me up so that I was straddling him. Immediately going in for a kiss and we keep our frenzied pace, not getting enough of each other. I feel his lips curl into a smirk and I copy his actions, pulling away from him.

Trailing his jaw and down to his neck, I could feel my smirk growing when his arms tighten around my waist. A groan escapes him when my lips meet the spot on his neck where I was suppose to mark him.

Then, I plunge my canines into his neck, retracting after a hot second. He didn't whimper in pain but only lets out a shaky breath. He recovers faster than I realized and gently pushes my back to the bed.

"My turn," he whispers to be seductively, never letting his lips leave my skin.