30 - Here's To The Depressed Ones

Here's a therapy oneshot for you :) Letting all of you know, you can talk to me. Always. I'll always be here and you can talk to me and I'll try and help the best I can. 

A fucking party.

Again. 

Hosted by... no one knows, really. 

But (insert whoever you want here) stood up on the counter, raising their glass. 

"I know you're not in the best of places now," they said. "But it will get better. If you get through today, you'll learn wonders tomorrow. You do the work today, you live freely tomorrow. Think of what you want when you're older. To live with your crush as your spouse? To live alone with cats or dogs or other animals? To help people as a doctor or a police officer?"

Quiet or a minute. 

"You can do anything. No matter what. I want to live in the woods with my girlfriend, who I hope will be my wife, and go to work as a therapist and help the ones in need. I want to come home and have her hold me. I want to have her tell me about her day as I cook supper."

"But if I don't get through today, how will I live through that dream? One day at a time, you conquer the unthinkable. Your birth was so impossibly impossible and you can do anything you want with it."

"I learned that today. I was skiing and I was scared. It was steep. But I said, 'You live or you die,' and I went down it head-on. I didn't fall. I cheered. I went down that run the same way three more times. Conquer your dreams and you'll see the beauty in life."

"Get through one more day, and you can do it again. One foot in front of the other. That's how you get anywhere. Live to be free. Live to lay on the grass and smile and laugh with your best friend. Or spouse. Or your new friend you made on the train."

"Enjoy the little things." 

"You matter."

"You matter to everyone. Your Soulmate is waiting for you. You will be amazing. You are amazing."

"You are beautiful. Handsome. You will do amazing things. You could invent travel faster than light speed. You could terraform Mars. You could go to space. You could help anyone."

"You are someone's hero." 

"No matter what."

I hope that helped. You can get through whatever you're going through :)

Words: 405