112 - The Suit *Freddy and Bonnie comforting Foxy*

Okay
So, I just got into FNAF, so this is my first fanfic of it. This is FANF1, just for clarification.
Warning: Depictions of graphic... stuff
I'm editing this because I wasn't satisfied with the ending :)
<edit 2: dont mind me being an absolute idiot with the lore>

Foxy leaned into the security room, performing his jumpscare. The guard jumped, screaming fearfully. They disappeared like they do normally when they get caught or done their shift. Foxy made his way back to Pirate's Cove, slipping behind the curtain. He sat down, hugging his knees to his chest.

He couldn't feel anything... It's been that way since he slipped into the spring-loaded suit as a dare, then... it snapped shut. He could still feel the springs snapping his bones and digging into his muscles. The pain was numbed, now. His blood that pooled at his own feet.

"Foxy?" A gentle, deep voice asked. The faint light of the pizzeria flooded into Foxy's cove. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Foxy sighed. "I just... I still feel the springs. They snapped my bones... I still feel it." Freddy sat beside the fox, holding the animatronic close. "It was a dare," Foxy said, leaning into the bear. He played with his hook as he spoke, "I was with my friends... We were all young and stupid. They dared me to try on one of the suits... then... it... The spring locks snapped. It all happened in less than a second. All I remember is that it hurt so much. The boys left me to bleed out."

Freddy nodded, "They were stupid to think that the suits were safe, but now you have us! And, it's fun when the guard gets stuffed into the suit, right?"

Foxy chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Freddy stood up, holding a hand out for Foxy, "The security guard should be back by now. If you want, we can get pizza after?"

Foxy smiled widely, showing his disturbingly-long teeth. How the guards thought he looked welcoming to kids, none of the animatronics knew. But, it was glorious to scare the security guards with. "Yeah," Foxy said. "I'd really like some pizza."

After another long night of jumpscaring the night guard, giving him the chills, and probably physiological scarring, Freddy and his friends shared at large pizza made by Chica.

"This is wonderful, Chica!" Bonnie said happily, reaching for another slice.

Foxy nodded in agreement, humming a yess around his food.

Freddy smiled, "Bonnie's right! You make amazing pizza, Chica."

Chica shifted her weight to her left leg, popping her hip, "Thanks, guys."

***

It wasn't hard to miss those times. When Freddy would fix Foxy's eyepatch before Mike's shift, or when Donnie would have trouble tying his bowtie. They were a family, they all loved each other. They all were there for each other.

Cue the second opening of Freddy Fazzbear's Pizzeria.

Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy were all scrapped. Used for spare parts for the new animatronics. Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, and used-to-be Toy Foxy (now Mangle, sadly enough). But, they met new people. Marionette, Balloon Boy, and JJ. But... over time, the "old animatronics" became withered... used... broken. Withered Bonnie was about the scariest thing Foxy had ever seen (and that was saying something).

Bonnie's welcoming, happy face was torn off, only his endoskeleton face showing. Foxy missed his best friend's happy smile. And Chica had gained another row of pointed teeth. But Freddy hadn't been used, he just sat in the storage closet, collecting dust like Foxy.

"Hey, Foxy," Bonnie said, his voice sounding more automated than before. He sat down beside to pirate, moving a few wires out of the way of his beady, red eyes.

"Hi, Bon," Foxy greeted, leaning onto Bonnie's old frame. Both their bodies groaned under the weight, neither bringing any attention to it, as it reminded them of the time they both wanted to remember. "How is Chica doing? And Freddy?" Foxy asked. Bonnie wrapped an arm around Foxy, sighing.

"They're as fine as old, dishevelled animatronics can be," Bonnie said. Foxy nodded glumly, knowing that didn't mean anything too great.

Freddy then came in, his fabric looking more ripped. He sat down on Foxy's other side, letting out a long sigh. "We're getting old..." Freddy said with a half-hearted chuckle. Bonnie turned so Foxy could be accessed by both him and Freddy.

"You're not wrong," Bonnie said sadly. "They look nothing like us..."

Foxy sighed, "What's next? A ballerina, a baby, and crappy versions of us?"

753