35 - Cannibalistic Mesures 🇨🇦🇺🇸

Mmmmhhh....
Y'know what
Fuck it
Canada x America cuz fuck you
Art by me ;)

Blood was leaking down America's lips to his chin. Canada smirked and licked at the blood, getting handsy with America's slim body.

He pulled out America's appendix, licking it seductively then taking a bite.

America pulled at the restraints again, "Let me go... Please, Canada."

Canada stood up with the organ, taking a hammer and two nails. "Not yet, big brother," he said. "I want you to be all pretty for mom and dad."

He held the appendix to the wall and started hammering it into the drywall. He did the same with the other end, letting the blood run down the wall.

"It looks so beautiful, doesn't it?" Canada asked, turning back to America and locking eyes. Canada slowly approached, dropping the hammer. He traced the rim of the cut he made in America's stomach that still leaked blood. He reached in and pulled out America's spleen.

"Please... Kill me already..." America pleaded.

Canada giggled insanely, "Oh, dear brother, you don't understand. I enjoy watching plead to be killed." He licked the blood off America's organ, "Begging to be tortured... Begging to be hurt."

America watched Canada's eyes go watery and filled with bloodlust.

"Begging to be killed."

Canada strung the organ up with the other one, smiling at his art. Canada walked over to America, "Beg. Beg... For me..."

America spat bloody spit onto his brother. Canada smiled and wiped it off, licking his thumb.

"Beg for me to kill you again," Canada said, grabbing America's spine harshly.

America then moaned.

Canada smirked and squeezed the tender bone, "What was that, America?"

America tried to form words, but he kept all this pleasure in. He couldn't hold it anymore. He moaned louder and panted, bolts of unusual pleasure running through him.

"Hurt me! Hurt me, Canada!" America begged, pulling at the ropes that strung him to the wall. "Make me beg for more! More!"

Canada smiled and kissed his brother, the blood mixing in their mouthes. Canada felt around inside his brother, rubbing his ribs and different organs.

Blood dripped onto the ground as the two passionately made out, grabbing onto each other needingly.

"Hurt me more, Canada! I need this!" America pleaded, biting his tongue.

Canada smiled and started to sew the hole closed, "Not right now, my love. I don't want you dying on me."

He finished and untied America, laying him on the bed. Canada got on top of him and licked off the blood.

"You taste so sweet," Canada said, sitting on America's hips once he was done. He licked his hands, keeping eye contact with the american like he was preforming a blowjob. He slipped down and hugged America.

"I want more, Canada..." America begged.

Canada kissed America's neck, "You need to regain blood, and then we'll continue."

America sighed, "Okay, babe."

—————

Canada pulled America away from a family gathering and down into their special room. The one filled with human and animal organs alike. It smelt of rotting flesh and blood.

They closed the door, Canada pushing America to the wall. He immediately took off his and America's shirts and bit into his side, drawing blood instantly. America moaned, arching his back.

This brought both of them more pleasure than sex.

"Harder, Canada!" America begged, biting at his fingers and wrists.

Canada followed through, taking a pocket knife and dragged it down America's side. Blood bloomed along the cut, earning another moan.

"Stab! Stab!" America begged. Canada readied himself and stabbed America's shoulder while kissing him.

America moaned loudly into the kiss, arching his back. Blood mixed into the kiss from America, earning him to tense up.

"You always taste so good, my dearest," Canada said between bites and small scrapes from his nails.

America moaned and smiled, opening his mouth and was about to call to Canada to stab him again when there was a knock at the door.

"You two quiet down already," the husky voice of Russia came.

"Sorry, eh," Canada said, licking America's blood. "We'll quiet down. At least, try to." He retraced the stitch that he had made a few months ago. "More?"

America nodded.

"Which one?"

"C—Col... Colon..." America tried through pants.

Canada nodded and took a scalpel from his chest of tools and cut America's skin over his colon.

America moaned and nodded, "More~ Please~"

Canada finished the cut and reached in, earning more moans. He took hold of the colon and ripped it out, earning a scream-like moan from America.

"CANADA~ AGAIN~" He screamed, more blood falling quicker from the opening.

Canada kissed the blood that fell from America's lips, "We have to save it for later, lovely." He moved down and licked the blood again. He stitched up the cut and changed their clothes. He strung up the organ with the other organs he had taken from his lovely american.

"Let's go upstairs," Canada said, picking up the smiling american.

"Okay..." America breathed.

They stopped when they saw Russia leaning against the doorframe, one eyebrow raised.

"Bloody," he said and left.

Words: 856