79 - ~Bullcrap~

I found a bunch of things so I wrote just little bits with my top OTP/OT3s

🇨🇦 🇺🇸
Canada pulled away from his brother, "I'm sorry, should we—"
America pulled him back, which Canada responded with hugging him tighter, kissing passionately. America's hand slid through Canada's wet hair, pulling it gently.
They pulled back after a while, America opening his eyes before Canada could. His eyes fluttered open, a smile breaking his face.

🇷🇺 *Soviet*
His gold eye flicked to Russia's slightly-parted lips, running his thumb over his bottom lip. He leaned forward slightly, stopping himself. Their eyes met again, both gentle and meaning no harm.
Russia moved closer to Soviet, smiling slightly.
Then, Russia was pinned on the bed, trapped in a loving kiss. He smiled and kissed back, pressing back on his father's lips.

🇰🇷 🇰🇵
"I'm living the hight of luxury," South announced. North scoffed, looking back at his work. South was laying on a rocking chair, his brother doing his nails. "Literally, I've never seen you do this before, dude," South said, glancing down at his hands. His nails were painted a gorgeous, light pink with intricate flowers painted on them.
"Shut up so I can work," North growled. He moved to South's ring finger, starting on the branch of the sakura tree. "I wonder what a ring would look like on this finger," North said nonchalantly. He pulled out a ring and slipped it on to the finger. "I like it," he said before continuing on South's nails.
South was sitting there, blushing madly.
"I like it, too."

*All Scandinavian/Nordic countries*
Sweden was laying on Norway's chest, playing Minecraft. Norway was braiding Sweden's hair. Finland was cuddled into Denmark's chest on the other side of the couch, asleep, while Denmark dutch-braided his hair. Iceland was out with Greenland, getting snacks.
"I've never seen Finland that peaceful," Norway said. "He always seems so tense."
Denmark nodded, "I asked him about it, and he told me not to tell anyone, so I won't."
Norway nodded, "We all have secrets."
Sweden turned off his phone and hugged Norway's chest, burying his face into his lower stomach with a groan. Norway chuckled, and pet Sweden's hair.
I liked that one, may be a oneshot

I'm writing that oneshot now, I can't—
383 words