36 - Eat Me Up ☭🇬🇧

Soviet x Britain

Britain awoke, tired and sleep-deprived like always. He changed into a messy outfit, stained with old blood, and went to his basement for breakfast.

After eating, he wiped his mouth of the blood and changed into a suit. He made himself some tea and sat at the couch, watching the news about the missing Blanks he had in his basement.

The weren't even close to finding out it was him.

Britain then decided to go on a walk. He got ready and left, walking down the street. Nothing peculiar stood out.

Except for when he was dragged into an alleyway and pinned against the wall. Teeth suddenly sank into his neck, sucking out his blood. Britain unwantedly moaned, trying to push the mountain of a country off him.

"Let me go! Please! I'll give you a different victim!" Britain pleaded.

The shadow chuckled lowly, "Oh really? Lead me to them..."

Britain nodded shakily and lead the stranger to his house. In the glimpses oh his face, he could only see red.

Russia?
China?
Confederate America?

No, no, no...

Too strong for Russia, too tall for China or Confederate.

...Soviet?

Could his love have returned after all these years? Could Soviet have come back to him?

"They're in the basement," Britain said, walking into his house. "Choose who you want." The stranger smirked and nodded, leaving the British country to himself.

He missed Soviet. He wanted Soviet's touch and embrace. He wanted to be kissed by him ever so tenderly. But he also want to be hurt by him. He wanted Soviet to bite him and drain him of will to live.

"Thank you, Britain," the stranger said, walking upstairs.

"Of course," Britain said. "You can see yourself out."

The stranger waded to Britain, "I'd rather stay." He sat up on Britain and held his face.

"I'm asking you not to touch me like—"

The stranger removed his hood and Britain's eyes trailed over the Sickle and Hammer in the corner easily. Britain smiled widely and kissed Soviet, knocking them to the floor.

They wrestled on the floor for dominance, Soviet winning.

They were finally in each other's arms.

Safe once again.

Words: 367
It is almost 1 am and I have a math test 😎