85 - Berlin Wall

Little bit of Russia x Germany

Third wiped East Germany's tears, a sad smile on his face. "You be a good boy for America, ja?" Third said, fixing East's coat, a motherly habit he's always had. "Be polite, don't start another war," he listed, not making eye contact with his son. "And never forget about who you are."

"Yes, father," East said, picking up his suitcase. "Ich liebe dich (I love you)."

Third stood up fully, smiling sadly. "Ich liebe dich auch (I love you too)," he choked out.

Britain stood beside him, holding his arm tightly, and handcuffs at the ready. East Germany turned around to the train, sparing one last sorrowful glance at his father. Then, the boarded the train with America.

West Germany was next. Third crouched down again, gently caressing the side of his face, "What a handsome country I raised." West smiled through his tears. "You as well, never forget your past," he said, kissing his forehead and fixing his son's jacket. "And you be good also for Soviet. Be polite, and don't start a war."

"I won't, father," East said, nodding. "Ich liebe dich."

Third stood up, "Ich liebe dich auch."

Then, West walked with Soviet to the car. Britain clasped the handcuffs around Third's wrists, and brought him into a different car.

Germany straightened his dress-shirt, looking at himself the mirror. His dark bags were too noticeable. He slipped on his glasses and walked out of his washroom, grabbing his briefcase, and left.

At the UN Meeting, everyone was chatting like usual. Germany sat beside Russia, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"How was your week?" Russia asked, wrapping an arm around Germany's shoulders.

"Normal," Germany shrugged. "Boring, though, without you."

Russia chuckled, "Same here."

UN started the meeting off as usual, then something happened in the middle of the meeting.

"So, with everything all cleared up," UN said. "I would like to show you someone. Well, multiple someones." He nodded and the room's doors opened.

In walked Third Reich and Soviet, both with handcuffs. They were calm with the guards, even when the gripped them tightly and pushed them.

"The Third Reich and the Soviet Union," UN said.

They both stood straight, not looking anywhere in particular. Third swayed slightly, his face neutral, and he was looking at the floor. Or somewhere in that direction. Soviet stood strong, looking somewhere.

"Feel free to ask questions," UN stated.

It was quiet for a few seconds before America started the flood of questions. "Why is Third so... off in his own world?" He asked.

UN sighed, "According to many physiologists, he seems to be stuck, willingly or not, in his own memories. Specifically those of after the second World War."

"Of me?" Germany asked.

"Yes," UN said. "And... West Germany."

"West?" A weak voice asked hopefully. Third looked up slowly, "He's here?"

"No, Third," Soviet said softly. "He's not."

Third bowed his head once more, no one ever getting a clear view of his eyes, "Oh..." The disappointment in that simple word was heart-wrenching, like there was a longing, held for so long, yet never achieved. "Alright..."

Words: 527
Im feeling lazy and I miss my friends SO FCKING MUCH im bouta cri