55 - Sick... *Soviet**Third*

The countries in this one shot don't speak anything but their native language. (Russia - Russian; Ukraine -Ukrainian; Finland - Finnish, etc.)

Third had woken up with a splitting headache and know the screaming countries didn't make it any better. He massaged his temples as America and Iran screamed at each other, Australia crying in the corner, and China coughing his lungs out.

Great start, huh?

"HALT! (Stop!)" Third yelled over the noise, slamming his hands on the glass table and standing up. "All of you!" he wasn't one to speak English. "You can figure this out like civilized countries!" He yelled, his thick accent seeping through heavily. "Ich know Ich am a hypocrite for saying that, but this is 2020, not the 1930s." He stood up fully, "Habe ich mich klar gemacht? (Have I made myself clear?)"

Silence.

"Gut, (Good,)" Third said. "Now, that ends this meeting. Auf Wiedersehen, (Goodbye,)" he said, walking briskly to the doors.

"But, wait, Third—"

"Auf. Wiedersehen," Third said in a dark voice.

He made it home half an hour later. He collapsed onto his bed, feeling hot and cold at the same time. His stomach was churning and he felt dizzy. He quickly stood up and covered his mouth, stumbling to his ensuite bathroom. He collapsed in front of the toilet and threw up his breakfast from that morning. Hit made his whole body squeeze then spasm, then let go as he tried to gag out the taste.

He sat against the bathtub, wiping his mouth and flushing the toilet. He wiped away his tears and hugged his knees, crying quietly.

Third's thoughts spiralled in his head and he needed sleep. He needed medicine. He needs someone there with him. But he knew no one would be there. It was Nazi Germany, we're talking about. Who would love him?

Someone who caused equal famine? Someone who caused just as much—maybe more—death than he did? Someone like Soviet?

No, Third snapped at himself. He is your mortal enemy. Your Väter was enemies with his.

Another lurch in Third's stomach made him double over the toilet, throwing up more.

"Nicht mehr... (No more...)" he pleaded. "Nicht mehr... Nicht mehr... Bitte nicht mehr."

"Third?" A deep voice asked from the doorway.

Third didn't bother looking up, "Geh weg. (Go away.)" He clutched the toilet seat harder as he threw up once more. A strong and started to rub his back. Someone took off his hat and brushed his hair out of his eyes. "Ich habe dir gesagt, du sollst gehen... (I told you to leave...)" Third mumbled. "Warum bleibst du? (Why do you stay?)"

"Потому что я тебя люблю, (Because I love you,)" Soviet said softly.

Third glanced behind him, "Ich have no idea what you said."

Soviet smiled and kissed his cheek, "Я люблю тебя."

"What?"

"Я люблю тебя."

"What are you saying?"

"Я люблю тебя."

"Soviet, actually."

"I love you."

...

"Ich liebe dich auch."

Words: 478