Prologue

".....tick.."

"...tick..."

"....tick.."

Sanghyuk stared at the clock, waiting for class to be over so he could relish the last time he would be able to run down the hallway of his college for the next 5 months. 

The semester had just begun, which usually signifies tons of new learning opportunities arising in the Mnet School of Arts classrooms, but for Sanghyuk's class, that wasn't the case. He was studying Music Management, the ins and outs of managing a music talent and making sure they have all the promotion, skills, and support in order to make it big in the music industry. And as such, due to him being in the business section of the school's learning programs, everyone in his class was required to do an internship that lasted the entire semester in order to test their strengths and help them identify areas they need help in, all with the guidance of a senior at their assigned internship location. 

"Mr. Sanghyuk!!" the professor yelled, slamming her hands on her desk to get his attention.

Snapping back to reality and his senses, Sanghyuk looked over at the professor.

"Yeah, what?" he said, staring at her.

"What? Pay attention so you know where you're going for your internship, lackey!" Professor Sunmi said as she scrolled through the files on her computer, then grabbed a file and stood up, reading it.

"Hoya Banking? They see that much promise in you? Shocking." she joked as she always does with Sanghyuk before motioning him up to her to get the file for himself.

This comment from his professor didn't really shock him. Lee Sanghyuk wasn't exactly the smartest cookie in the bunch, and he liked to play pranks and cause ruckus whenever he could, thus getting him the reputation that any other actual lackey would.

Sighing, he got up and walked over to her, grabbing it out of her hands before walking back toward his desk, falling into it lazily, slouching over.

"That's it class, you can all go now. I'll see you all in your weekly check in visits back here, but until then you're none of my concern. Read over your files as they have your assigned guide within your respective intership sites listed so you know who to ask for once you get there, as well as all the information about the companies that you will need before you arrive to your sites on Monday. Now, if you'll please go so I can start planning for what I'm going to do now that I don't have to baby sit you all any longer. Good luck." Sunmi said as she closed her laptop and started packing her things up due to it being the end of the day.

Sanghyuk looked at his file for a second as students passed by him, surrounding him at either side as they left the room. He shook his head and stuffed the file back into the envelope that it had came in before he got up and got to the door, opening it back up to leave the classroom and be on his way.

"Sanghyuk." Sunmi spoke as she looked over at him from her chair.

"..What?" he said, holding the door knob in his hands, looking over at her.

"Good luck. Specifically you. I know you're going to do great. And sorry for giving you such a hard time for the past year. I do it to all my favorite students from each grade year's class."

"Yeah, whatever." Sanghyuk said as he opened the door, leaving it and leaving it open behind him as he always did with any door.

Sunmi walked over, shutting the door before returning to her seated position at her desk, putting her laptop into it's bag and the bag strap across her shoulder, smiling slightly, looking to the floor before walking to the door, turning the classroom lights off and leaving the room, shutting and locking the door behind her.