Chapter 4

~2 days later~

Dawon laid in his bed, looking around at the dark room before him as he heard a knock on the door, assuming it was his mother. He rolled over as the door opened and looked up, seeing not his mother, but Youngbin walk into his room.

Dawon quickly sat up in his bed and looked at Youngbin surprised.

"Wha-what are you d-" he was going to ask but was cut off after Youngbin shut the door.

"I figured your mom needed help taking care of you since you seem to not want to get out of bed. So here I am." Youngbin said as he moved his hood off of his head, took off his jacket, laying it on the bed post to Dawon's bed and sat beside him, taking out a granola bar from his pocket and handing it to the other boy. 

Dawon grabbed the granola bar and looked at Youngbin aprehensively before he opened it.

"I don't understand. You hated me just a few days ago, and now you're being nice to me?" Dawon said as he took a bit of the granola bar and looked at the other boy.

"You see what happened to your supervisor's car? A shame isn't it." Youngbin said as he leaned over closer to Dawon, resting his hand on the other boy's thigh, inadvertently causing his legs to spread open and him to let out a whimper, putting the granola bar down. 

"Y-Youngbin w-what are you-" 

"I did it, D. I did that stuff to his car." Youngbin said as he spread Dawon's legs open farther, taking a peek inside the hole of his boxers that had been spread enough so that he could see inside, then licked his lips and looked at Dawon in his eyes.

Dawon, not knowing what was happening, looking at Youngbin and gulped.

"W-Why?"

Youngbin leaned closer to Dawon's face and tilted his head, whispering lowly.

"I love you, D. And I want you all to myself." Youngbin said as he moved his head forward and pressed his lips against Dawon's, running his hand up the other boy's leg, moving it into his boxers, rubbing his inner thigh, nearly to his length.

Dawon let it happen for a moment before he leaned back and pushed Youngbin away, staring at him in the eyes, not believing what he heard and standing up, breathing rapidly.

"Y-y-you need to leave." he said, opening the door and pointing out of it.

Youngbin smirked and looked at Dawon, shaking his head, his expression turning more sinister.

"I'm not leaving. And you can't make me." he said as he walked over and shut the door harshly before he went at Dawon's neck, sucking a hickey onto it, causing the other boy to moan out involuntarily due to the sensation.

Dawon pushed Youngbin back and opened the door once again, holding his neck.

"Get the fuck out. Fucking LEAVE! " he yelled out as his mother came to the door, looking into the room.

"I don't want to talk to you again anytime soon. I mean it." Dawon said as he clenched his fist and looked at Youngbin.

Youngbin tilted his head and nodded as he walked past Dawon.

"I love you, D. Real love." Youngbin said as he smirked and squeezed Dawon's ass as he walked by him and out of the door, looking back and speaking one last time before leaving.

"Tighter than I imagined, baby." he said as Dawon slammed the door in his face.

Dawon shook his head and sat back down on his bed, unable to process what just happened. It was the first time anyone had ever made that kind of advancement toward him, his past boyfriend, he didn't kiss let alone do what Youngbin had just done.