Chapter 3

Rowoon got up from the ground and wiped his face off, looking around, shaking his head, looking at his battered car before he contacted his insurance company and informed them about the incident.

He then called a local towing company and asked them to tow his car, which they agreed too and were on their way.

He shook his head, walking back inside where he was greeted by Seolhyun, talking to the head of the company, Mr. Kim.

He tried to compose himself, bowing toward the man before he was cut off.

"Don't speak, just go home. It's okay, we didn't have much for you to do today anyways." the older man said before Rowoon nodded, gulping, heading back to his office.

Once Rowoon entered the office, he saw the stack of papers that Dawon had been working on neatly put to the side of the desk, the boy's stuff gone, and no trace of him anywhere in the office. He shook his head before he walked to the desk, seeing a note on it, stuck to the laptop which was closed that read: 

"I'm sorry."

Rowoon clenched his teeth before he tore the note off the laptop lid and crumbled it up, throwing it into the wastebasket beside of his desk, grabbing his briefcase, turning the lights off in his office, and leaving, walking outside.

He waited on the sidewalk, shaking his head, looking down at the time on his watch before looking back up, scanning the row of cars on the street and ongoing traffic for the car that belonged to his friend, whom he called to take him to the places he needed to go for the day.

He sighed as he saw his friend's SUV pull up and park, waiting for him to get inside. Rowoon looked both ways before crossing over to the other side of the street, opening the SUV's door, and getting in shutting it behind him.

"Who the hell did that to your car?" his friend, Kim Inseong said as he squinted past Rowoon, looking at his car in the distance in the firm's parking lot.

"You think I know? I think it was that brat they put with me to tutor. I hope not though." Rowoon said as he snarled and buckled himself up as Inseong pulled onto the road and went to where Rowoon needed to go first.

As the SUV pulled up to the drugstore, Choa Drug's parking lot, Inseong stopped the car after parking and looked at Rowoon.

"You seem shook up, so after this, we're going home, okay?" Inseong said as he looked at Rowoon.

"I didn't have to go anywhere else anyway, so yeah, we are." Rowoon said as he got out of the car, shutting the door, and walking into the pharmacy.

Rowoon entered the pharmacy, hearing the ding of the bell on the door as he walked in and the door shut.

"Welcome, I'm Wendy and welcome to Choa Drug. How can I help you today?" the pharamacist said as she smiled then looked at him.

"Oh, Mr Kim! Rowoon, right? We'll have your medicine soon, just have a seat, it'll only take around five minutes."

Rowoon nodded to her as he looked around, found where the chairs were and sat in one of them. He sighed and looked to his right, where a boy in a hoodie, his face covered was sitting, his knees shaking up and down as he rocked his legs.

"Youngbin!" Wendy called out as she scanned the bag she was holding and the boy got up and grabbed his meds before he left, having no co-pay on them due to his insurance paying for the medicine. He quickly left the pharmacy, rushing out of the doors.

Rowoon shook his head as he sat in the pharmacy, looking around, observing his surroundings.

After what felt like a month, Wendy called out his name.